Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Get up Craig !!!

Get up Craig!!! :russ:

If anything Kendrick is Craig hitting Deebo with the trashcan right now. Drake might mount a short comeback, but Kendrick will ultimately take him out for good with a brick to the face

Daps
Charla is killing me on Akademiks stream :heh:

"right now both of these guys are playing limbo with how low they can take the jabs, and eventually its gonna go to hell, and thats when the white devil in Drake will come out"

"Kendrick positioned himself as this pro-black rapper so by bringing race into the battle, he opens up a lot of lanes for Drake. Drake can just go to worldwide steppers as a reference and rap about "you rapping about everything gonna be alright, but when we look at your bedroom everything is all white".

:mjlit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like i said, that drake “nuke” better hit, and hit hard. The amount of baiting drake been doing (pause) to get kendrick to come out side better be worth it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Charla is killing me on Akademiks stream :heh:

"right now both of these guys are playing limbo with how low they can take the jabs, and eventually its gonna go to hell, and thats when the white devil in Drake will come out"

"Kendrick positioned himself as this pro-black rapper so by bringing race into the battle, he opens up a lot of lanes for Drake. Drake can just go to worldwide steppers as a reference and rap about "you rapping about everything gonna be alright, but when we look at your bedroom everything is all white".
Can't use that. It's ghostwritten.

And Crodie bringing up race shows how out of touch he is with black culture

Kendrick just said he's CORNY. like if we put a coli brother on a live stream and he has a accent like Drake and starts trying to say nikka.

We don't wanna hear you say nikka no moooooooore. That's not you. You corny.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I might have to really pay attention to dude's discography :picard: . That song is super smooth, I'm really vibing to the synth part...

TELL ME WHO GON STOP ME, I COME FROM LOVE ! :wow:
Yeah you should, he has the most critically acclaimed discography in hip hop along with Outkast, although every project of his sounds very different.
If you like this specific style, you should probably listen to section 80.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
drake: I'm big in Japan

Kendrick:
oppenheimer.gif

BREH OMGLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Nah this is the lame part. People are REACHING reaching at this point and I think it does more damage to K Dot than anything because okay right now he's going against Drake. But what about his next project when he ain’t feeling no pressure and then he drops something that's mid but we got his rabid fans still out here swallowing him up.

This is loser behavior and again, I say that as a Kendrick fan. I think this is why his music ain't as good as it used to be. Cause he doesn't have to go hard because his fans will eat up whatever he releases, no matter what it and create their own fan fiction about it.

And that doesn't lead to good music. It leads to the opposite.
I mean you could be right I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I'm just saying I personally like the layered stuff or connections that people are finding reach or not. It makes you want to play the song back again and catch anything that you might have missed. I been listening to Kendrick long enough to know he is that talented to where some of these things are actually not reaches :manny:.

Some rappers have great minds. I used to do the same thing with Lil Wayne songs and Loaded Lux battles.