Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

This ain't Kendrick Lamar this is Lucy, now I know why Kendrick was fasting, praying, self imposed exile he was exorcising Lucy out of his psyche, but naw Cole & Drake had to summon The Demon, now look what's happening :whoo:

Daps
Did the rest of the industry stop putting out shyt so these two could squabble? :mjlol:

Nah I'm expecting Rick Ross and Kanye to tag themselves back in at any time. Plus you know J Cole is sitting there like :sadcam:wishing somebody would throw something his way so he can retract his apology and revive his career

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Charla is killing me on Akademiks stream :heh:

"right now both of these guys are playing limbo with how low they can take the jabs, and eventually its gonna go to hell, and thats when the white devil in Drake will come out"

"Kendrick positioned himself as this pro-black rapper so by bringing race into the battle, he opens up a lot of lanes for Drake. Drake can just go to worldwide steppers as a reference and rap about "you rapping about everything gonna be alright, but when we look at your bedroom everything is all white".