Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Aubrey stans getting mad cause Kendricks bars are layered. But when pushups dropped they were all giddy claiming it was "deep"

"No you see. Kenny's contract split is so bad that his pants might RIP.....get it...because he's doing the SPLITS....6 god is so brazy" :wow:

Clown ass fakkits were really hyping these cat in the hat ass raps :mjlol:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
This is my only gripe with this beef.

kendrick is just repeating everything we've already known and heard but I actually like this song A LOT.

My question is at one point are they gonna stop the "i know something about you" mess the "it's just a jab" "the bomb hasn't came yet" mess gotta stop too
Bro he can fart in the mic during this battle and his fans will say he's telling drake don't get gassed up lol
Yall be thinking yall slick with the both sides shyt. Mfers be scared to stand by their man. Guess yall think we'll see two bytches instead...we do :umad:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is reminiscent of Lux vs Hollow where Lux had really layered bars that was only meant for Hollow to really get. Because they were that personal

And I remember they did a sit down recapping the battle and Hollow was saying a lot of the Lux lines was true so it hitting his heart because they were so personal and true. shyt the crowd didn't get because they wouldn't know these things.
Still can't believe that battle didn't happen on Smack smh

But yeah you could only see this battle happening one way. I said in another thread everything Kendrick is doing follows the 48 laws/Art of War. Study the enemy, only show face when necessary and never let them know your next move.

The fact Kendrick doesn't drop often naturally leads people to listen more closely to the lyrics.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs that were :whoo: at bars like “how you big stepping with size 7s on” are now in this thread clocking triple shifts saying this ain’t enough. Couple weeks back “you better do that show inside the bitty” was pinnacle rapping :skip:

long week ahead for you brehs :hubie:

Daps
For real even though I think fans are reaching with some of this shyt, that speaks to the level of Kendrick Lamar talent. When you have people trying to piece together your lyrics, I would say as a hip hop fan I think that is cool.

It's kinda what made me a fan of Kendrick in the first place, he does it at such a level where it's digestible for fans. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely rappers who do this better than Kendrick, but their songs just don't hit the same most of the time.

Nah this is the lame part. People are REACHING reaching at this point and I think it does more damage to K Dot than anything because okay right now he's going against Drake. But what about his next project when he ain’t feeling no pressure and then he drops something that's mid but we got his rabid fans still out here swallowing him up.

This is loser behavior and again, I say that as a Kendrick fan. I think this is why his music ain't as good as it used to be. Cause he doesn't have to go hard because his fans will eat up whatever he releases, no matter what it and create their own fan fiction about it.

And that doesn't lead to good music. It leads to the opposite.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know what Drake was thinking about...he didn't learn from Control it seems...control generated MEMES for weeks if not more.
Now we get the exact same internet phenomenon but directed at only one individual lmao

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Songs are the measure of who makes music better.

End of.

No one gives a fukk if you write like mark twain and ultimately make shytty songs.

We gotta stop letting clowns hide behind their supposedly "Superior pen".

The same "superior" pen that isn't clever enough to write compelling music.