Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
People comparing this to euphoria:what:.....this was obviously just meant to keep pressure on Aubrey's neck. Not to rip him apart. Just to put him up on some street game real quick. This is pure psychological warfare. Dot is different:wow:
He’s doing the exact same thing Drake did but both of these songs are blowing his out the water :dead:

derro13

All Star
Daps
Kendrick accusing drake of being a bully while doing this to him...oh man our papi got murked :picard:

derro13

All Star
Daps
drake: I'm big in Japan

Kendrick:
oppenheimer.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
It’s hilarious to me that people were getting on Kendrick for not putting out a response and now he dropped two songs and dudes are crashing out. Isn’t this what you nikkas wanted?? :smh:

This is all I wanted, he threw a punch on Like That and Drake said im here now come outside. He finally did and Kendrick is up :manny:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
For real even though I think fans are reaching with some of this shyt, that speaks to the level of Kendrick Lamar talent. When you have people trying to piece together your lyrics, I would say as a hip hop fan I think that is cool.

It's kinda what made me a fan of Kendrick in the first place, he does it at such a level where it's digestible for fans. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely rappers who do this better than Kendrick, but their songs just don't hit the same most of the time.