Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I have never seen this many memes being posted online, the way drake is getting clowned is tragic :mjlol:

Drake has always tried to reach that kind of trolling by manipulating instagram...Kendrick is doing it without even touching a pc
Nah Drake fought hard to get past those "Drake the type" classic memes

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I have never seen this many memes being posted online, the way drake is getting clowned is tragic :mjlol:

Drake has always tried to reach that kind of trolling by manipulating instagram...Kendrick is doing it without even touching a pc
This part can’t be stated enough

nikka posted euphoria on YouTube and 6:16 on IG and

2 clicks then

boom.gif

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also was produced by Taylor Swifts producer.

Literally Taylor Made.

Theres too many layers to this shyt to be coincidence:russ:
How is that a good thing? He basically confirms he's a cornball if he's teaming up with Swifties. Again, y'all think making references to random stuff is a jab. If Kendrick got 40 to produce him a fire song, that's a jab and embarrasses Drake. Not, "Drake says you're subservient to Taylor Swift industry politics, so you go and work with her lame producer." All Kendrick does is pile on random references. This nikka will name a song a nickname from your 8th grade yearbook, like that's a complete diss. Huh? This nikka will name a song "Toronto", and Kendrick fans are like "Damn, Drake's from Toronto. Holy shyt! He thinks of everything!" :dahell:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also was produced by Taylor Swifts producer.

Literally Taylor Made.

Theres too many layers to this shyt to be coincidence:russ:

I thought you were referring to Sounwave, because he produced that one Taylor Swift song, but sure enough this dude really got Jack Antonoff who in fact did co-produce this one :mjlol: :heh:

The song was produced by Sounwave Jack Antonoff and previous frequent Drake collaborator the Atlanta producer Nick Kobe. These production choices being chess moves of ironic proportions as Antonoff is frequent collaborator with Taylor swift which drakes past diss song “Taylor Made” is named. And Producer Nick Kobe who frequently worked with Drake on his time stamp series. Seemingly using drake pseudo allies against him. [1][2] The song samples Al Green's 1972 song "What a Wonderful Thing Love Is".

I legit think Kendrick out-Drake'd Drake.

Last edited: