Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the typical hate for lyrical rappers. “Oh yall think such and such is so great..”

You hear it with Lupe, Kendrick, even Hov

Lets not do this lol

I'm a lupe stan and in every thread breaking down his bars. I just talked about Hov in this same thread and people do not do this with Jay

At times a lot of fans reach with Lu but nothing like this

Daps
Not related to the diss but I never knew Drake worked with 9th Wonder.

This song is actually good too, Drake flow on here is better than anything he has done in the last 10 years that I heard of.
:ehh:

Yep I was fan of Drake in those days. I actually started to hate him during the Young Money days. I didn't like him again until For all the Dogs album

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets not do this lol

I'm a lupe stan and in every thread breaking down his bars. I just talked about Hov in this same thread and people do not do this with Jay

At times a lot of fans reach with Lu but nothing like this

That’s funny bc what you said about Kendrick is exactly what people say about Lupe. “He’s not even that deep, yall gassing it!”

Let people enjoy the last few rappers we have left that actually care about the art form

Daps
So we got 4 “warning shots” now. :yawn:

Is someone gonna start revealing some of this terrible stuff they are implying they know?

Talking about how drake got hatters in his camp just doesn’t hit right if u are unwilling to talk about what they told you.

Yep imma need Drake to either say what he got or let it go at this point. We getting one more round and then I'm personally calling Toronto and Compton and I'm going to end this beef.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So if Drake takes the instrumental for a Kendrick song and does a diss over it, suddenly that's some amazing move? "Oh shyt, Drake rapped over the Rigamortis beat! He taking Kenny apart!" Again, there's nothing to interpret here, just shallow referencing gobbled up by pseudointellectual Kendrick stans.
No. That's unoriginal. The fact that you're comparing those things shows why you drake stans are so befuddled and angry right now. If Kendrick had a grandmother who made music back in the day and Aubrey made a diss over one of her songs that woulda been crazy. But drake doesn't have that kind of mind.

This is psychological warfare. Kendrick letting Aubrey know that he's studied him inside and out. Even knows about his uncle's career. Like yea crodie, I'm that fukkin crazy.

But again. You Aubrey stans just like to pop ass to his melodies so I understand why you don't understand these things.