Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
can you elaborate

The guy who produced that fake kendrick diss to drake. Aubrey's camp hit em up to make him prove it was real. After he showed em receipts. The dude in crodies camp said some shyt like "damn you're just as good as Kendrick. Keep it up" :mjlol: ......they been trying to figure out what Kendrick was doing. That boy paranoid.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Drake's career is DONE!
This is what ppl said after Pusha T but Drake came back with #1s.
More like Kendrick can gain a wider audience coming out of this since anything tied to Drake gets more views/streams etc

Daps
kendrick got 3 hoods behind em

Nah according to breh a few pages back, you gotta be college educated to listen to Kendrick.

He don't have no hoods behind him, he got college campuses...

Which lowkey might be a good thing if he can redirect some of these campus protest energy towards Drake. :ohhh:

Well wait a minute, the campus protests are already being accused of being antisemitic so if you think about it, they're already aimed at Drake.

LAYERS :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Lets not do this lol

I'm a lupe stan and in every thread breaking down his bars. I just talked about Hov in this same thread and people do not do this with Jay

At times a lot of fans reach with Lu but nothing like this
Jay z has never said anything in his whole career that's needed breaking down :mjlol:

"I jack, I rob, I sin. I'm jackie robinson" ass bars be having nikkas geeked like :ohhh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

kendrick L christ with the youth

200w.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
With the insanity of Dot fans, nobody will ever win a battle with him because these fools will always pull stuff from years ago, from movies, from the Bible to make it seem like breh won.

This beef has jumped the shark. Whatever Drake and Dot release next needs to be the end of this foolishness cause it got lame quick.

I thought it couldn't get lamer than the Tupac AI that Drake used and yet, here we are.
No...Drake fans act like Trump fans. They assume because we criticize drake...we're as much if fans of kendrick as they are drake.

Drake has actual tangible reasons why you shouldn't fukk with him...like losing battles, not writing music. Etc. That doesn't apply to kendrick or real mc's .

Drake fans however, choose to ignore Twitter. That takes WAYYY more loyalty and Fandom

Superstar
Daps
Lets keep it a bean....he was always a good producer>>>>>rapper. Outside:

• "I like dark women"
  • lost virginity
  • I'm fukking nice
  • NBA quotables
  • North Carolina
  • I'm trying to live my dream
  • I'm biracial, lol
Dude wasn't saying shyt. One thing I say about rappers like Cole is that they have never been through nothing. I mean nothing. Yet, they're the main ones barking and screaming on the mic like tough guys. Meanwhile, you got heads like Lupe, Logic, and Kendrick that been through the trenches, with soul to the raps (sigh I can't believe I'm giving Logic props, but I loved t*ts and Vinyl Days).

Bottom line, Cole lost his sauce the moment he was talking gunplay and feeling his nuthairs with Da Baby, and didn't check his own nuts in the process.

Dude is basically Charles Hamilton without a traumatic experience, Sertraline, and a better mastering DAW.

:dead:

Doesn't have that type of mind? Or does Kendrick just not have any family who have been in the industry making music for decades? :gucci:

:wow:
Nepo-papi

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Drake career may not be done with this situation, but this situation will have folks on some "his next album may very well may either make or break him.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. That's unoriginal. The fact that you're comparing those things shows why you drake stans are so befuddled and angry right now. If Kendrick had a grandmother who made music back in the day and Aubrey made a diss over one of her songs that woulda been crazy. But drake doesn't have that kind of mind.

This is psychological warfare. Kendrick letting Aubrey know that he's studied him inside and out. Even knows about his uncle's career. Like yea crodie, I'm that fukkin crazy.

But again. You Aubrey stans just like to pop ass to his melodies so I understand why you don't understand these things.
Why? It's an empty reference unless there's an angle on the grandmother that embarrasses Kendrick. Some female comic doing a stand-up set trashing Maya Rudolph while Minnie Riperton plays in the background is...corny. It's half a gesture.