Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s funny bc what you said about Kendrick is exactly what people say about Lupe. “He’s not even that deep, yall gassing it!”

Let people enjoy the last few rappers we have left that actually care about the art form

never heard that lol

But I'm literally in here saying I enjoy this song what do you want me to do?

scream he's the new lyrical rap god what would you like? You don't want me to joke about it?

Daps
No. That's unoriginal. The fact that you're comparing those things shows why you drake stans are so befuddled and angry right now. If Kendrick had a grandmother who made music back in the day and Aubrey made a diss over one of her songs that woulda been crazy. But drake doesn't have that kind of mind.

Doesn't have that type of mind? Or does Kendrick just not have any family who have been in the industry making music for decades? :gucci:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Nahh, it’s the old playbook, one that Joe Budden has been recently playing to the best results possible for his popularity. On paper, they are supposed to hate Drake, but will always give him a “fair objective” benefit, so they can turn around and use that to their advantage and look unbiased. I wouldn’t take anything Charlemagne says as truth, the guys whole career is to take the opposite side of what you think he should think, most recently with how he has been pushing Candace Owens and all the Trump bullshyt. The dude is clown shoes.

Both things are true.

Charla plays into the enlightened contrarian shtick for views and clicks, but has also historically shytted on Drake on Breakfast Club.