Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He bodied him over his families music. What's so hard to understand?....Jesus Christ. Aubrey stans really exposing how dense they really are :mjlol:
So if Drake takes the instrumental for a Kendrick song and does a diss over it, suddenly that's some amazing move? "Oh shyt, Drake rapped over the Rigamortis beat! He taking Kenny apart!" Again, there's nothing to interpret here, just shallow referencing gobbled up by pseudointellectual Kendrick stans.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He's a massive Drake hater. Which makes this interesting.
Nahh, it’s the old playbook, one that Joe Budden has been recently playing to the best results possible for his popularity. On paper, they are supposed to hate Drake, but will always give him a “fair objective” benefit, so they can turn around and use that to their advantage and look unbiased. I wouldn’t take anything Charlemagne says as truth, the guys whole career is to take the opposite side of what you think he should think, most recently with how he has been pushing Candace Owens and all the Trump bullshyt. The dude is clown shoes.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
But Drake was implying shady behavior from their significant others, whether true or not. Unless this uncle figure has talked shyt about Drake or worse, it's a completely empty reference, which again Kendrick stans are gassing up despite it being completely pointless.

It doesn't matter as long as it gets under Drake's skin I think, which it probably will. It's like Drake taunting Ant Saleh - he doesn't really have anything to do with this shyt other than being Kendrick's manager, but Drake decided to get him involved in it.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Kendrick talking to his son calmy right now. If Drake fukks around and responds, Dot finna turn into a parent tryna help with homework

EnxCX82WMAQusWv

Daps
Nope I'm 190. I run on the track in my free time.

When you work at home and you're on your own schedule, you get out of bed when you want to. You go to sleep when you want to.

As long as I make my meetings and get my work done, I can goof off all day on the coli - which I'm currently doing.

I understand you warehouse workers don't understand this life.

But it is GREAT. :wow:

I'm out of the bed now, warehouse workers :blessed:

Time to shower and get on the road.

And STILL get paid :lolbron: