Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I still haven't seen anyone address what the uncle's work being sampled is supposed to mean. "Drake got a talented uncle!" ...Like what?
thats the uncle most people never heard of ....select few

if he digs in uncle larry bag..with monkey suit playing the drums .or the shyt he done with prince...:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Risk what? :mjlol:

Kendrick is repeating about of YouTube comments and booth post in weird voices and y’all think shyt is deep

It’s going to be tragic what Drake does to this boy

This is my only gripe with this beef.

kendrick is just repeating everything we've already known and heard but I actually like this song A LOT.

My question is at one point are they gonna stop the "i know something about you" mess the "it's just a jab" "the bomb hasn't came yet" mess gotta stop too

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall are crazy :laff:

I just want Kendrick to say the dumbest thing on record at this point just so we can see how rabid his fanbase is and watch yall twist yourselves into pretzels looking for "layers" :laff:

Bro he can fart in the mic during this battle and his fans will say he's telling drake don't get gassed up lol

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing Drake's own game, I guess - bringing up family members to get under the skin like mentioning Whitney (or Virginia in Pusha's case).
But Drake was implying shady behavior from their significant others, whether true or not. Unless this uncle figure has talked shyt about Drake or worse, it's a completely empty reference, which again Kendrick stans are gassing up despite it being completely pointless.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
GMqhntfWIAEwgzK
:mjlol:

This n*gga said "Hall and Oates".

fainting-black.gif

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I dunno... this feels like a setup on some level (on Drake's end). I've got no dog in the fight, but this feels like Kenny walking into the theater with Cutter about to put the machine away...Remember, this is entertainment at the end of the day. And one of these dudes has been entertaining since he was a child.
Lol @ you holding out hope

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Risk what? :mjlol:

Kendrick is repeating about of YouTube comments and booth post in weird voices and y’all think shyt is deep

It’s going to be tragic what Drake does to this boy

:dead:

Kendrick is a fukkin square Drake ain’t going to find shyt on him and says some big cap.

I don’t know why you stanning so hard for a nikka that be telling 14 year old white girls he misses them.

Last edited: