Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
:wow: Like I said in the other diss thread. Inside hit. Heads thinking that this is weak compared to Euphoria don't realize that he's slowly letting the cat out of the bag.

On a different but spiritual note. I hate to say this since I'm playing a away game with my own faith around these parts...there are layers to (6:16). IYKYK.
Stop saying IYKYK marsupial.
Either explain to em or dont

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
nah i’m convinced Kendrick the actual goat :wow:

No way all of this stuff is aligning. Either the fans are reaching or Kenny is just a psycho.
If Kenny is indeed a psycho, Drake should not respond and just let Kendrick win.:sadcam:

your talking about a man who planned out good kid maad city album cover before he even dropped overly dedicated ofc he this psycho

the candyman:salute:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we starting at FPS. 3 songs each.
Kendrick up 3-0
If we talking rounds
Kendrick up 2-0
People are slow. He’s just been matching Drake. Drake shouldn’t have jumped the gun. I wholeheartedly believe he thought Cole was going to be around.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

No way all of this stuff is aligning. Either the fans are reaching or Kenny is just a psycho.
If Kenny is indeed a psycho, Drake should not respond and just let Kendrick win.:sadcam:

kenny prob a psycho who been waiting for this :francis: :lolbron:

threw some bait and Drake took it

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LAYERS, nxgga, LAYERS.

YES Kendrick wants the world to know how talented Drake's uncle is, this is how he gets inside of his head and it's psychological.

thinking-black.gif

If you don't understand, you obviously didn't graduate college :ufdup:
What layers? Explain them to me. What exactly does sampling a song Drake's uncle worked on do against Drake?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't seen anyone address what the uncle's work being sampled is supposed to mean. "Drake got a talented uncle!" ...Like what?

Playing Drake's own game, I guess - bringing up family members to get under the skin like mentioning Whitney (or Virginia in Pusha's case).