Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I also hate this idea that Drake is some “mastermind” because he has carefully cultivated this facade to his core fan base and broader pop culture.

Are we supposed to believe he’s some expert strategist because he’s light skin?

He just used his jewish heritage to align himself with the most powerful executive in the industry. Drake the person is nothing but a spoiled entitled simpleton that longs to be accepted.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
images

Aye look now. Yall chill out with my family

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh damn what the fukk
Which means nothing unless Kendrick can follow though. Does he have damaging info he's going to expose? Can he vandalize Drake's property through coordination with OVO snakes? None of this pointing at stuff means anything. Wow, he posted a glove. That means he has access to Drake's security cameras? shyt is just corny.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It didn't help that he had a TikTok binder of Ls especially him slipping down the icey steps like Marv in Home Alone.

Another thing that make this beef different is the fact that Kenny is doing this solo dolo and is a part of the same exact machine that Drake is in.

• Buddens tried, but he was washed, and it didn't help he was on camera running with a brick trying to hit a Drake stan lmao
  • Meek tried and fumbled off of technical foul on self
  • Pusha chip the armor, but he couldn't prevail (small fanbase)
Kendrick is a different embodiment of fukk around. The dude got the fanbase from hip hop heads to Gen Z nose ring affiliates, had the LBTQUEENWEARETHECHAMPIONS with the weird Mr Morale album, and basically cemented himself as the modern day GOAT. This is a pickle for Drake fans, Stans and the star himself.

He can't write his own shyt, he's ousted as a dead beat failure father figure, and he's looked at as a complete scumbag. So what can the ghostwriters say to a man that lived with his experiences and truthful to his own issues in life?

No words at all.

At the end of the day, just make a IG goofy clip with Pac dancing to Afrobeats. Work on the next album "For my Cats", and just keep riding the success of the ADHD crowd base while the machine continues to push the puppet.
Yappers doing the most rn

Daps
I still haven't seen anyone address what the uncle's work being sampled is supposed to mean. "Drake got a talented uncle!" ...Like what?

LAYERS, nxgga, LAYERS.

YES Kendrick wants the world to know how talented Drake's uncle is, this is how he gets inside of his head and it's psychological.

thinking-black.gif

If you don't understand, you obviously didn't graduate college :ufdup: