Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I dunno... this feels like a setup on some level (on Drake's end). I've got no dog in the fight, but this feels like Kenny walking into the theater with Cutter about to put the machine away...Remember, this is entertainment at the end of the day. And one of these dudes has been entertaining since he was a child.

Interesting take.

Only time will tell.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Your comebacks are worse than Drakes :picard:

He taking the Drake approach of "I got more money than you" but I doubt it, and it's not even relevant to the conversation, that's how you know this dude furious that his idol got cooked and now he more twisted and salty then the food they sell at Auntie Anne's

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don't pay enough attention to Breakfest Club anymore but is Charlamagne an Aubrey stan? That sounds like cap.. the record execs are all behind Drake for obvious reasons. And he's got the UMG machine behind him, which at this point damn near half the record labels roll up under UMG.

He's a massive Drake hater. Which makes this interesting.

Daps
If you didn’t graduate from college you wouldn’t understand Kendrick bro

Now the only folks that should listen to Dot is college graduates.

So what you're saying is Kendrick does NOT make music for the streets? :ohhh:

Alienate 65% of your fanbase, brehs :laff:

Maybe that explains why he was only pulling white folks on stage at his concert, he felt they fit his perceived educational demographic :mjpls: