Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"I like drake with the melodies, I don’t like drake when he act tough"

Like Controllllaaaaaa, Controllaaaa
12844-59b6407f4931ac04ecad593793c2421d.jpg

Wicked wicked wicked (c) Drake

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Then he was never that good to begin with and all that lyrical bragging he’d been doing the past three years was ALL fraudulent

Lets keep it a bean....he was always a good producer>>>>>rapper. Outside:

• "I like dark women"
  • lost virginity
  • I'm fukking nice
  • NBA quotables
  • North Carolina
  • I'm trying to live my dream
  • I'm biracial, lol
Dude wasn't saying shyt. One thing I say about rappers like Cole is that they have never been through nothing. I mean nothing. Yet, they're the main ones barking and screaming on the mic like tough guys. Meanwhile, you got heads like Lupe, Logic, and Kendrick that been through the trenches, with soul to the raps (sigh I can't believe I'm giving Logic props, but I loved t*ts and Vinyl Days).

Bottom line, Cole lost his sauce the moment he was talking gunplay and feeling his nuthairs with Da Baby, and didn't check his own nuts in the process.

Dude is basically Charles Hamilton without a traumatic experience, Sertraline, and a better mastering DAW.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Facts.

Were grown men living our lives we ain't trying to sit and break down a million bars to understand the real meaning of that shyt.

This is why battle rap turned into some nerd shyt and went downhill.

We wanna hear a Diss, hear simple, effective, mindblowing bars and say wow.

Most of these dudes that are out here "appreciating" sixtuple entendre had a next nerd on social media explain it for them.

"You better have a motherfukkin' quintuple entendre on that shyt
Some shyt I don't even understand, like
That shyt better be crazy"

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Is Drake gunna reply to "your lil memes losing steam" line with a ... meme ?

over/under ?
Honestly, Drake might be so much of a narcissist that - on some trump shyt - he'd pat himself on his back for sharing a story with thomas steam engine traveling across tracks unbothered or some shyt.

Like, yea...that'll take the air out of Kendrick's balloon!:mjgrin:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
For all those wondering how Kendrick is so calculated…

Be clear, with someone who does layered work there will always be some reaches but yes, there are a handful of intentional 6:16 references.

Before we even get to the “hiii power” aspect of this process, go look up your birthday on google you can find a myriad of events that are tied to that date.

Once you find one or two like the obvious Pac angle it’s not hard to look for others.

And THEN, though some won’t “get it” there is a spiritual component to his process, other dots might connect off pure intuition/synchronicity. You can tell which ones are a reach.