Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The kid from Compton is just different level
told that boy .....said..

they ran to America they imitate the heritage but they cant imitate this violence...

200w.gif
6shots ... dooot doooot dooot dooot dooot.....dooot

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah this should have been the first Diss.. Now this is fire... This is something I can get behind. That first Diss was wack to me.

Nobody got time to sit and break down sixtuple entrendures and a million bars. Just come direct with an ill flow, ill lyrics over an ill beat.
:russ:bruh u have trash opinions

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Already 36 pages and I'm on 50ppp :damn:

I guess I'll enjoy the read while I listen :ehh:

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made fun of Kendrick a few weeks ago for not responding. I'm glad he did. Regardless of what you think about Drake or Kendrick, at least they're restoring that feeling. shyt got a little too sweet in hip hop. J Fold running away is proof that a lot of rappers talk a big game but don't have the heart at the end of the day. I respect the hunger to put yourself over all your competition and have the balls to back it up when pressed.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Never thought I would see the day where Ebro and Rosenberg would have a better take than most of these industry icons. I hope this is the end of rap as we know it. At the end of the day we call it a culture but they treat it like a job. Advancement of self over advancement of the music.