Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Just fukking vulgar. Drake needs to move to Afrobeats permanently
"I like drake with the melodies, I don’t like drake when he act tough"

Like Controllllaaaaaa, Controllaaaa
12844-59b6407f4931ac04ecad593793c2421d.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is reminiscent of Lux vs Hollow where Lux had really layered bars that was only meant for Hollow to really get. Because they were that personal

And I remember they did a sit down recapping the battle and Hollow was saying a lot of the Lux lines was true so it hitting his heart because they were so personal and true. shyt the crowd didn't get because they wouldn't know these things.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Im still not counting Drizzy out tho :lupe:

He wouldnt have called out Kendrick if he wasnt prepared
Nah I'm sure him and his team gonna cook up a banger. No doubt about it. But it will not be enough. Kendrick is just too crazy for him. He's got all his bases covered. Errol Spence was a great fighter. He's just not terence Crawford. Aubrey will still get props for stepping up. But he's still getting smashed.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is subtle and insidious. :demonic:

You just know this man got an old, ratty copy of the Art of the War somewhere in his house. Big ass crease in the spine on that joint. :pachaha:

Buddy exposed him for an insecure fraud in the first diss, now he's making a play for ratcheting up his paranoia? :leon:

I see why he said to go back to Pusha-T now. Buddy trying to give this goofy ass half-a-nikka a complete mental breakdown. :hubie:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at people living their perceived intelligence vicariously through understanding simple entendres

no one needs to 'catch up' or is 'slow' :mjlol:
Facts.

Were grown men living our lives we ain't trying to sit and break down a million bars to understand the real meaning of that shyt.

This is why battle rap turned into some nerd shyt and went downhill.

We wanna hear a Diss, hear simple, effective, mindblowing bars and say wow.

Most of these dudes that are out here "appreciating" sixtuple entendre had a next nerd on social media explain it for them.

Daps
Im still not counting Drizzy out tho :lupe:

He wouldnt have called out Kendrick if he wasnt prepared
I don’t know. Kendrick has clearly been the aggressor in this by igniting the beef on Like That. He even alluded to it on Euphoria when he said “I’m surprised you reached out for that feature request, you know we got some shyt to address”

It’s been speculated that Kendrick was wanted on First Person Shooter

I don’t think Drake is playing chess right now. Think he thought everything was sweet and got caught off guard by someone is done with his shyt :yeshrug: