Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
So push ups is the hotter record?

The big steppin with a size 7 mens on line was fire?

I'm on record saying both are pretty weak. Both had some nice bars but nowhere near the levels the stans are talking about. Chris Brown's diss track on Quavo was way better :russ:

The size 7 line was good but the best bar was the what's a prince to a king, nikka :wow:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If im Drake im dropping The Heart Part 6ix. You steal my timestamp record I steal your shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It just hit me that 9th kind of has a little bit of vested interest in this beef as he and Phonte been having a cold war going on the last decade and Drake is the original Phonte stan whilst Kendrick fukks with 9th
Tae said they deaded their beef on the doc

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Drake went to better schools and can't write at all

That's the wild part:mjlol:

Kendrick hi.self said he did a poem assignment at the last minute, everyone else got bd grades but he got am A

We need better schools in the hood, too much talent going to waste
Dyslexic aubrey... needs tutors and people do homework for em.. got damn preppy....mr belding not here.... this is real life...

derro13

All Star
Daps

kendrick is too much to handle for Drake
From the bars, the music to the trolling game, kendrick is far superior in every aspect...
THE ONLY thing drake has for him are the charts but it seems like even that ain't safe with kendrick poppin like crazy