Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Drake went to better schools and can't write at all

That's the wild part:mjlol:

Kendrick hi.self said he did a poem assignment at the last minute, everyone else got bd grades but he got am A

We need better schools in the hood, too much talent going to waste

More layers to the beef. You have a privilege artist trying to be down for the cause, and you have a poverty raised artist trying to go beyond that.

Almost as if one kid want to embrace the MADD city, while the other trying to save it....

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What does the glove mean?

Every dog has its day, that's a For all the dogs flip.

OJ's trial started 6/16 and he was charged with killing two jewish people (drake and lucian grainge) (my take on it at least)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I preferred Euphoria, but I feel like people hold Kendrick to a standard that he’ll never be able to surpass in THEIR eyes. I’ve seen a whole lot of nitpicking over both of his tracks. You can literally do the same thing for every classic diss track of the past, but we don’t. We appreciate them for what they are. I think the praise and accolades Kendrick receives brings on the extra critique. If he wasn’t winning awards and all that shyt, those same people would like him more.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

Shaq Inside The Nba GIF - Shaq Inside The Nba Spit Take GIFs
Twitter still the Wild Wild West

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
U been a fight before right? “I’m Terrence Crawford I’m whooping feet”

Watch a T Crawford fight, he don’t come out throwing haymakers; he’ll really gather everything an opponent does and crush him in the later rounds

You can't compare boxing to rapping though.

You don't recklessly throw haymakers cause if you miss you're getting knocked out. There isn't that risk factor in rapping. If you got a knockout blow, you take it. Bottom line.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im not a fan of spinning the block if the aggression isnt being escalated...but this song is so fukking good I dont care. im here for the music

Kendrick is just the better artist.
I feel you but this is crazy news he’s dropping. Doesn’t need to be aggressive.

OVO on Kendrick side :damn:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
As a someone raised in the east, a lot of new Yorkers do not like Kendrick or west coast rappers for some reason
I was raised in the east too. I think there’s a lot of people in NY that feel like Troy Ave. They think Kendrick’s a weirdo. With the west coast rappers besides the beef I don’t think a lot of people over here really took to G Funk