Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What does the glove mean?

Every dog has its day, that's a For all the dogs flip.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Because that was off the back of the versuz shyt where everybody was saying DBlock cooked them and Diplomats music aged terribly
True, they needed a look because they did get cooked and I’m still a Dipset fan. They need to fall back on this one though. Cam even called Mase out on his bias about taking too long to respond

Daps
U been a fight before right? “I’m Terrence Crawford I’m whooping feet”

Watch a T Crawford fight, he don’t come out throwing haymakers; he’ll really gather everything an opponent does and crush him in the later rounds

Lmao this the coli version of this post

B5-A95-A7-D-6-C71-423-F-8133-2-AC5479373-DE.jpg

Or a Rick James fan, you probably too young for that reference :pachaha:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No I get what people are saying.
It's defo light as a diss, but I don't think this is much of a diss more of a "You really wanna go there we can go there but just know..." Vibe.

Even though I personally feel this is light, Kendrick light work even proves he is a better rapper than Drake :manny:

this. i feel it's a bit light on the surface, but if kendrick isn't just talking then i bet drake doesn't feel that way :mjgrin:. there's a few disses that people felt have been light but i've always thought, i bet the person getting dissed doesn't feel like that. i've argued that point with super ugly in the past.

but yeah, kendrick is on a whole different level from drake at this point. it's probably wraps unless he has some story of adidon level exposal coming.

hasnt been the same since.....

top 5 worldstar vid ever :dead:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Broke boys upset :wow:

Just cause yall post on here 24/7 while life is shambles dont mean the same for me.

I got my life together and NOW I waste time posting :ahh:

Making more than you :youngsabo: I'm so mad I'm about to wipe these tears with this money

I spend all my time in here posting, yet you got 8.5x the posts as me in less years. Your math aint mathing, you only lying to yourself and your monopoly money :umad:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Drake involving himself in street politics, dirty mackin, record contracts, artifical intelligence vs creatives there's a lot of karmic energy and much at stake for the future of music artists power and creativity involved in this battle. Sorry for being all over the place, just been going down the rabbit hole of angles that are involved lol. When you factor in drake's ties to lucian grainge this really is some modern day david vs goliath shyt.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
I keep telling yall to get into tech and you too could make money :ehh: if you too stupid and the only thing you got is a weak mind and a strong back (which seems to be true going from your posts), I would recommend you stay employed at the warehouse.

And if I aint up yet, I aint up yet. Sometimes I wake up, work for 30 minutes and then I take a 3 hour nap, I'll shower when I'm ready to be up forreal :ahh:

Bruh you thought a tweet from 2011 was from today so dont try to act like you so smart

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As a someone raised in the east, a lot of new Yorkers do not like Kendrick or west coast rappers for some reason
Because a lot of us :flabbynsick:that grew up with our informative years being the middle to late 90's never got over the Big's death, and the whole coast vs coast shyt, well, it still simmers sometimes, it's not like it was, but resentments will always be there. Even that being said, Kenny is way up

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
another reference to OJ...his wife was dead at 6:16 in LA

:ohhh: that Oj reference is def there

"Why yall gotta reach so much? He probably was in LA at 6:16 when he wrote this. All of that is just a coincidence and there's no need to reference it because it's clear as day at 6:16am or pm. OHHHHHH y'all get on my nerves trying
to make this deeper than what it really is!"
:troll: