Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
lol at people living their perceived intelligence vicariously through understanding simple entendres

no one needs to 'catch up' or is 'slow' :mjlol:
We’ve literally seen otherwise in real time :francis: See 👇

Last edited:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this should have been the first Diss.. Now this is fire... This is something I can get behind. That first Diss was wack to me.

Nobody got time to sit and break down sixtuple entrendures and a million bars. Just come direct with an ill flow, ill lyrics over an ill beat.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very interesting, almost scary side of K dot here. Kendrick sounds more menacing here than on Euphoria, because it is starting to get more personal, and you're starting to see Kendrick's street smarts, his behind the scenes nature, and his exposure of drake here is more... giving him a warning. First part he just raps, talking about how he wants peace and not war... and it seems he got pissed to hear drake is putting out money for dirt on him in the streets.. so he feels he needs to warn drake, people are leaking shyt to us, this isn't even fun for me, i feel bad for you
You see it

To people calling these Kendrick tracks wack what exactly you looking for? I fukked yo bytch, nikka you look like a Llama bars? Because the way Kendrick is breaking down this nikkas entire image and insecurities is crazy

This has gotten to the point where there's nothing that Drake can really say

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at people living their perceived intelligence vicariously through understanding simple entendres

no one needs to 'catch up' or is 'slow' :mjlol:
This knife cuts both ways honestly

You "Yall gassing up these simple ass entendres?:mjlol:" nikkas are every bit as insufferable as the "Y'all just don't get it" types

Daps
At 12 on a Friday?

Breh you must weigh like 600 lbs or something

Have they changed your bed pan yet?

Nope I'm 190. I run on the track in my free time.

When you work at home and you're on your own schedule, you get out of bed when you want to. You go to sleep when you want to.

As long as I make my meetings and get my work done, I can goof off all day on the coli - which I'm currently doing.

I understand you warehouse workers don't understand this life.

But it is GREAT. :wow: