Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Daps
You a musty manipulator and habitual liar too

So don't lie on yourself so we don't gotta tell the truth about the bytch in you :umad:

Broke boys upset :wow:

Just cause yall post on here 24/7 while life is shambles dont mean the same for me.

I got my life together and NOW I waste time posting :ahh:

When nikkas start talking about how much money they make they are seething mad :russ:

Making more than you :youngsabo: I'm so mad I'm about to wipe these tears with this money

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke boys upset :wow:

Just cause yall post on here 24/7 while life is shambles dont mean the same for me.

I got my life together and NOW I waste time posting :ahh:

Making more than you :youngsabo: I'm so mad I'm about to wipe these tears with this money
Brush your teeth. Kendrick got you forgetting basic hygiene :smh:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hop off his dikk for a minute and think about what you're saying :russ:

If he has snakes in Drake's crew then how come there's been absolutely no dirt thrown up? Just dumb shyt like I hate you, I hate the way you dress, you're white and whatever the fukk that sexxy red line was. I'm allowed to point that out once he releases the song ffs :heh:

Sure, if your defence of that is 'but it could still be making Drake insecure, we don't know' then cool. If that's what diss tracks have come to now then fine.
U been a fight before right? “I’m Terrence Crawford I’m whooping feet”

Watch a T Crawford fight, he don’t come out throwing haymakers; he’ll really gather everything an opponent does and crush him in the later rounds

:mjlol:
Only on the coli am I "upset". Dude I'm making 6 figures working from home and I literally haven't gotten out the bed yet. I just sat up and trying to decide if I feel like showering so I can get in my car and take a ride. I've been posting from my bed all day :pachaha:
Lmao this the coli version of this post

B5-A95-A7-D-6-C71-423-F-8133-2-AC5479373-DE.jpg

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This is a very good track but its an intermission and frankly he's setting it right over the plate for a quick Drake response. I think he wants to drag this out for the next year.

Still gotta suck for his fansd watching Canada's finest getting dragged out slowly into the Pacific Ocean though