Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

I don't pay enough attention to Breakfest Club anymore but is Charlamagne an Aubrey stan? That sounds like cap.. the record execs are all behind Drake for obvious reasons. And he's got the UMG machine behind him, which at this point damn near half the record labels roll up under UMG.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
With the insanity of Dot fans, nobody will ever win a battle with him because these fools will always pull stuff from years ago, from movies, from the Bible to make it seem like breh won.

This beef has jumped the shark. Whatever Drake and Dot release next needs to be the end of this foolishness cause it got lame quick.

I thought it couldn't get lamer than the Tupac AI that Drake used and yet, here we are.
Nah Drake stan’s are just not used to stan wars. easy to punch down on Pusha and Meek fanbases

kendrick got all legion of fans who gone be as irrational as Drake fans have been in the past and they can’t adjust

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don't pay enough attention to Breakfest Club anymore but is Charlamagne an Aubrey stan? That sounds like cap.. the record execs are all behind Drake for obvious reasons. And he's got the UMG machine behind him, which at this point damn near half the record labels roll up under UMG.
He spent most of his career hating Drake, then they had a small truce, but he's been back to disliking Drake for years now.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
this was done on purpose dumbass. Pac birthday? canadian's father day? euphoria first airing on that date? the OJ date with the gloves on the cover?

take that L even akademiks admits kendrick is too meticulous even for drake:russ:
No frfr God gotta be real

How does shyt line up like that?