Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Kendrick Stan’s doing the most

You can literally search any day, word, phrase and tie it to a celebrity you want to curve a narrative :mjlol:

It would’ve been the same if he dropped this at 6:12 on 6/17,6/18, 6/19 and so on :dead:
:gucci:Aye y'all look at this Goofy nikka shyt...

Isn't it fun to beak down lyrics and subliminals??

Isn't that one thing that used to separate rap from other music forms?

It's why I love battle rap.

nikkas trying to say one of the staples of loving hip hop is corny.

Owls are supposed to eat rats...not dikks, nikka. Do better.

---------

Matter fact... Now you make me want to jump the shark on some troll shyt.

I think there is going to be a plot twist. Adonis is going to do a random live and reveal he's the leak. Then reach under his own chin and pull the face mask off to reveal he was baby alien all along.

On some Scooby Doo shyt. :blessed:
giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
Daps
if whatever ‘NUKE’ drake drop don’t completely clear kendrick its over. No more warnings and no more jabs, drake been asking him to come out side so he could spirit bomb him.

He only got one shot

With the insanity of Dot fans, nobody will ever win a battle with him because these fools will always pull stuff from years ago, from movies, from the Bible to make it seem like breh won.

This beef has jumped the shark. Whatever Drake and Dot release next needs to be the end of this foolishness cause it got lame quick.

I thought it couldn't get lamer than the Tupac AI that Drake used and yet, here we are.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Kendrick Stan’s doing the most

You can literally search any day, word, phrase and tie it to a celebrity you want to curve a narrative :mjlol:

It would’ve been the same if he dropped this at 6:12 on 6/17,6/18, 6/19 and so on :dead:
this was done on purpose dumbass. Pac birthday? canadian's father day? euphoria first airing on that date? the OJ date with the gloves on the cover?

take that L even akademiks admits kendrick is too meticulous even for drake:russ:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah, Kendrick running a PsyOp on this dude. The single best line to me from ‘euphoria’ is still ‘It’s not just me, I’m what the culture feelin’’. So he’s telling Drake all your industry ‘friends’ don’t fukk with you like that. They’re using you. You have no real love here.

NOW, he’s telling him his ‘real’ friends don’t fukk with him like that. Aubrey gonna be seeing distrust and hate no matter where he turns, whether it’s real or not.

I feel like he (Dot) knows exactly what he’s doing, and these songs are serving his purpose in spades. Drake in a tough spot for real. Think we may be hearing from that dude in Texas soon.
Mind games and Blatant disrespect are my two favorite forms of diss records lol

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
And this is what Kendrick was talking about? :gucci:

When most of the established world and religious scholars say the number is 666, Kendrick is referencing ancient codex? For layers?

:gucci: yall are some retarded folks. Yall make Drake stans look sane.
you do realize it was only a few years ago he was calling himself a hebrew isrealite and then was cosplaying Jesus the album afterwards, man you nikkas confuse the fukk out of me sometimes I swear, you guys look at an industry that has been known to code it's product for years intensely with symbolism and think they're as normal as you are.