Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the insanity of Dot fans, nobody will ever win a battle with him because these fools will always pull stuff from years ago, from movies, from the Bible to make it seem like breh won.

This beef has jumped the shark. Whatever Drake and Dot release next needs to be the end of this foolishness cause it got lame quick.

I thought it couldn't get lamer than the Tupac AI that Drake used and yet, here we are.
Imagine letting fans get you this upset. Nikkas rooting for Drake been in their feelings all week. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now, as everyone should have assumed, Drake enters the victimbully/crybully era, and has all of his paid associates/frenemies start planting these ridiculous narratives around this "rap battle". Yeah, if there is anything that is true, it is the whole record industry trying to "take down" one of the most pushed/advertised/platformed rappers in the world, do these fukking morons even listen to the shyt they say?
Signed to one of the largest corporations on the planet

They're trying to take him down......

:pachaha:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick got the memes on lock, the impact, the charts,... what is there left for Drake :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't pay enough attention to Breakfest Club anymore but is Charlamagne an Aubrey stan? That sounds like cap.. the record execs are all behind Drake for obvious reasons. And he's got the UMG machine behind him, which at this point damn near half the record labels roll up under UMG.
Nah he not an aubrey stan. Was one of his biggest haters at one point. That's why in the back2back thing he mentioned buy bottles for ctg.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
These tracks are not for you, they don't need to be new. It's for Drake and it's attacking his character/insecurities which makes it potent.

We don't know how Drake is feeling right now, he could be spiraling out of control or he could be all good if he believes it's false.

Hop off his dikk for a minute and think about what you're saying :russ:

If he has snakes in Drake's crew then how come there's been absolutely no dirt thrown up? Just dumb shyt like I hate you, I hate the way you dress, you're white and whatever the fukk that sexxy red line was. I'm allowed to point that out once he releases the song ffs :heh:

Sure, if your defence of that is 'but it could still be making Drake insecure, we don't know' then cool. If that's what diss tracks have come to now then fine.