Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Kendrick running a PsyOp on this dude. The single best line to me from ‘euphoria’ is still ‘It’s not just me, I’m what the culture feelin’’. So he’s telling Drake all your industry ‘friends’ don’t fukk with you like that. They’re using you. You have no real love here.

NOW, he’s telling him his ‘real’ friends don’t fukk with him like that. Aubrey gonna be seeing distrust and hate no matter where he turns, whether it’s real or not.

I feel like he (Dot) knows exactly what he’s doing, and these songs are serving his purpose in spades. Drake in a tough spot for real. Think we may be hearing from that dude in Texas soon.
No we better fukkin not. If that’s the case I hope Kendrick get Push on a feature and they go in on Drakes ass. That would be a colossal L on Drakes part if that happens again.

:ufdup: Drake better finish his food.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If Drake says I fukked Whitney does That end this? Didn’t really work for Jay :jbhmm:
He can say anything about Kenny's wife and it won't matter cause he already showed his hand. He took the steam out of his own bomb. I think he said her name in hopes Kendrick would back down. But he forgot Kenny is the one who set this whole shyt off. He wanted this battle.

Kendrick is moving very meticulously. He's ready for anything Aubrey brings. Drake would be better off coming at Kendrick for being a fake militant. fukking on white bytches and things like that. But I'm sure dot is already prepared for that as well. This was never about black vs white. It was about the vulture vs culture. Kenny gonna systematically annihilate him on the next one.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I like what Kendrick rapping for. I have him up 2-1 50 was a good song the disses were underwhelming. This is a great song to me period! I appreciate the timing the Black AL Green sample and spiritual references. He coasted on Drake here and thats ok. This allows me to revisit more not because Drake got washed but because it is a very good "hip hop" song.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nah, Kendrick running a PsyOp on this dude. The single best line to me from ‘euphoria’ is still ‘It’s not just me, I’m what the culture feelin’’. So he’s telling Drake all your industry ‘friends’ don’t fukk with you like that. They’re using you. You have no real love here.

NOW, he’s telling him his ‘real’ friends don’t fukk with him like that. Aubrey gonna be seeing distrust and hate no matter where he turns, whether it’s real or not.

I feel like he (Dot) knows exactly what he’s doing, and these songs are serving his purpose in spades. Drake in a tough spot for real. Think we may be hearing from that dude in Texas soon.
The thing about pursuing fame is that you make enemies on the way.

Drake has had to burn bridges to get this far. He has very few "real" friends left. Just like a lot of other people with a lot of influence and power in their field.

I suspect Drake will respond with album and tour sales, revenue, #1 hits, and imply Kendrick wife cheated on him.

But if I can predict thats how he’s going to respond, K. Likely has something ready for that too. He's calling Drake out as a rapper. He's accusing this man of being an actor who is still reading lines someone else wrote and pretending to be a character.

K. Is asking "who IS this man?" Push forced him to be a father. Drake is going to force this man to be a real rapper. Get in the studio, write your own response and respond lyrically and with depth. People are tired of the fake shyt. They want to hear something real.

Ball's in your court Aubrey. Will you respond like a man, or will you respond like a brand?