Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
But but but "fans overanalyze things :ehh:"

guess what, legends of this game do as well, and there's a reason for that, Kendrick is KNOWN for that stuff

Marvel? :ohhh:

KXWBFFI.jpeg

:troll:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
This might be the first time a mainstream artist is getting clowned like this during a beef.

Kendrick really murked Drake, his legacy will never be the same

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
And this is what Kendrick was talking about? :gucci:

When most of the established world and religious scholars say the number is 666, Kendrick is referencing ancient codex? For layers?

:gucci: yall are some retarded folks. Yall make Drake stans look sane.
Fail to accept being wrong brehs :mjlol:
Bet you think Satan is lucifer too

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Nah, Kendrick running a PsyOp on this dude. The single best line to me from ‘euphoria’ is still ‘It’s not just me, I’m what the culture feelin’’. So he’s telling Drake all your industry ‘friends’ don’t fukk with you like that. They’re using you. You have no real love here.

NOW, he’s telling him his ‘real’ friends don’t fukk with him like that. Aubrey gonna be seeing distrust and hate no matter where he turns, whether it’s real or not.

I feel like he (Dot) knows exactly what he’s doing, and these songs are serving his purpose in spades. Drake in a tough spot for real. Think we may be hearing from that dude in Texas soon.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if whatever ‘NUKE’ drake drop don’t completely clear kendrick its over. No more warnings and no more jabs, drake been asking him to come out side so he could spirit bomb him.

He only got one shot