Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
The word "classic" is so vague in hip hop that I don't even use it anyomore. All I know is that all of Kendrick's albums have been very solid so far.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:dead: :dead: im reading these shyts like at least 9-10 of these accounts gotta be the same person

lol that's because it is the poster isn't very bright and posts the same exact way on their alias's, i.e; media evidence to support kendrick being this gens goat and having all classics

Daps
I have yet to experience anyone bumping To Pimp A Butterfly in real life.

It may be oh, so conceptual and have a deep meaning and shyt like that. But if people aint bumping it, aint no way it is a classic.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, you got people in here saying "well rolling stone says so" or "this headphone brand says so"

I mean good god. The media has created both Kendrick and J Cole's hype...people are NOT bumping his shyt like that in the real world.

But hey, ya'll love to let media curate tastes.

Kendrick has no classics. Good albums, sure.

Classics? HELL no.
:mjlol: Yeah For some, but the majority of people?..no lol, it's like the concept that a lot of people just fukk with them is so unlikely

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Do you actually listen to the music or just skim through it? GKMC, TPAB, and to a degree, S80, are all classics. These are albums people will still be listening to in the years to come. :umad:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
That's cool you bumped this thread, now we can update OP with them facts (straight jacked from ktt)

longform-original-22214-1422911594-3.jpg

So TPAB:

-the consensus AOTY according to the critics, its also #1 on 90% of the end year lists.
Best of 2015: Music Critic Top Ten Lists
-the highest rated hip hop album of all time on Metacritic.
-the reason kendrick has the most nominations in one night at the grammy (since Michael Jackson in 84).
-has 2 songs being played in protests, one of them is named the new black anthem.
-being taught at some universities.
-had a scholarship in its name.
-influenced some goat artists like David Bowie, Prince and Chuck D, all in the same year.
-the highest rated album of the decade in any genre on multiple platforms like RYM that only take people's rankings into account.

-had RollingStone Magazine calling Sway in the morning to say TPAB better be #1 on every end year list because it's the most ambitious album of the year, musically.
-is probably one of the most respected rap album by modern jazz musicians.
-contains Barack Obama's favorite song of the year.

#Legendary

Kendrick Wamar the president of the new school...So many W's he can start donating em to less fortunate rappers
whew.png

"Tell me who the bytch nikka hating on me
Jumping on my dikk but this dikk ain't free
To Pimp A Butterfly another classic CD"

843390whi.png
If all this doesnt translate into your songs dominating the peer group you represent,it doesnt matter.
All these so called accolades but he never had the hottest songs and stilll can't headline a big tour.
Which means it's just propaganda

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Look at all these plants on the first page

Get the weed eater :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What makes it not a classic? We can go back and forth all day. You just don't like Kendrick, for an elitist your feelings getting in the way of how you listen to music is what white music snobs do...A true music lover and truth lover goes in without out prejudice or feelings and listen with an open mind....
No. I like Kendrick. And thats the problem with you all.