Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kendrick stans when someone displays independent thought:

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif
this is HILARIOUS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll be part of a panel discussion to celebrate this classic (Cornell University)

Martin Connor and Snoop Dogg will be there...Martin will speak about it arguarbly being the greatest rap album ever

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg

This is why I think Kendrick is overrated.

I went to an elite university.

This means you probably didn't if you wanna post this. Are you seriously impressed by this??????

Some student organizations threw this event and it's not that big of a deal.

They're just talking about the album...which ain't that deep.

They'd be better off doing this with a Big KRIT album before any of this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
thats cool, many universities seem to be celebrating this classic album (Harvard, Oxford, Cornell, etc)

I was actually talking to david Bowie's producer, dude said tpab still blows his mind...gotta admit...I have never heard such great jazz elements in the last 20 years.
Bruh. That just means you haven't listened to jazz.

Good god you all really don't know what's going on out here. :mindblown:

And that doesn't say shyt about Kendrick does it?

A few STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS having low brow campus programs about an album means nothing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tbh I remember my bro hating on tpab when it first came out, but the more he decided to deep into jazz, soul and funk, the more he loved it.

Like I've always said, it's an album for true music lovers and people experienced with complex layers in 60 & 70's music.
True music lovers?!?!?!

Jesus Christ the delusion is OFF the rails in here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People that talk about albums not being bumped a lot thus not being classic don't understand the meaning of classic...and critical acclaim

TPAB is a lot like Radiohead...it's not meant to be played in your car or played while you just lounging around your house...

It's meant to be critI call listened to...

It is like listening to hard bop Jazz vs some Kenny G elevator shyt...

TPAB is not pop music, it's not party music, it's not bump in the whip music, it's music meant to be studied.

And some people just don't like that kind of shyt. Not all art is meant to be easily digested and enjoyable.

Saying TPAB isn't a classic because it isn't played all the time or not a lot people listened to it is like saying Chainsmokers is better than Flying Lotus...
I know all of this.

And what?

This just isn't a classic album. It's a good album. Not a classic. Y'all are just thirsty for the need to cling to sleepy jazz music (which I fukking love) as classic. I mean go listen to some BlackStar or something. Y'all really don't know what a true genre defining and scene changing classic is.

Dudes love equating backpacker music with quality.

People have done TPAB better than he ever did who get none of the recognition or credit than Kendrick did.

And Kendrick doesn't even really control his sonics like that.

And we all know if we read his lyrics dude can't hold a candle to many of his peers.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake has 2 maybe 3. Classics.
With all of the things you've gone on to say in this thread on why Kendrick doesn't have classics..and then you go on to say this :gucci:

Overall his discography is good, but no way does he have any kind of classic.