Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

Kenzo Ten

Pro
Daps
I'll be part of a panel discussion to celebrate this classic (Cornell University)

Martin Connor and Snoop Dogg will be there...Martin will speak about it arguarbly being the greatest rap album ever

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg

I'll be there. I was bumping tpab this morning, thats definitely the greatest thing I have heard in the last decades.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Don't think the average casual listener is listening to TPAB front and back, every other day.

Infact, I bet even his stans don't listen to TPAB religiously front to back like that.
Its not an easy album to just listen to casually. Imagine pulling up to someone at a red and they bumping This dikk Aint Free:scusthov:

derro13

All Star
Daps
I'll be part of a panel discussion to celebrate this classic (Cornell University)

Martin Connor and Snoop Dogg will be there...Martin will speak about it arguarbly being the greatest rap album ever

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg

Count me in, like common said, an album like tpab deserves to be celebrated even 200 years from now:mjcry:

derro13

All Star
Daps
tbh I remember my bro hating on tpab when it first came out, but the more he decided to deep into jazz, soul and funk, the more he loved it.

Like I've always said, it's an album for true music lovers and people experienced with complex layers in 60 & 70's music.

Daps

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg

I can't miss this shyt, Tpab is literally one of the albums that impressed me the most, with Nina Simone and Prince's early work.

I still can't believe that a rapper managed to successfully revisit every stage of black music since the 40s.

Daps
the fact that tpab is the only rap album with perfect syncopation...even kanye's musicians have never been able to do that :wow:

the guys that worked on tpab really on some genius level :ohhh:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
If all this doesnt translate into your songs dominating the peer group you represent,it doesnt matter.
All these so called accolades but he never had the hottest songs and stilll can't headline a big tour.
Which means it's just propaganda
Is the debate popularity or classicism? You're completely missing the point.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Any black person who hates on Kendrick is an automatic c00n. That's the man that had the guts to shyt on cacs on tpab.

OP was the one who said Black Americans should be more Patriotic and to stfu since we ain't leaving

:manny:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Let's see if we get a Kendrick stan to respond to this directly without deflecting and crying. Though they'll avoid your post altogether :laugh:

:laff:

This is the biggest load of bullshyt I've read all day. I wouldn't even be surprised if you're not Black but pretending to be one for online love.

:laff:

You Kanye stans are something else.

Like I said, Kendrick is the new Kanye when it comes to hyperbolic bullshyt.

Kendrick stans when someone displays independent thought:

1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

The House Negro is from a genetically weak stock of the Original Man, beta male who was beaten into submission, beat the fear into the him, his spirit was broken, mind taken and soul was sold, you bytch nikka is a direct descendant.....

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
-the consensus AOTY according to the critics, its also #1 on 90% of the end year lists.
Best of 2015: Music Critic Top Ten Lists
-the highest rated hip hop album of all time on Metacritic.
-the reason kendrick has the most nominations in one night at the grammy (since Michael Jackson in 84).
-has 2 songs being played in protests, one of them is named the new black anthem.
-being taught at some universities.
-had a scholarship in its name.
-influenced some goat artists like David Bowie, Prince and Chuck D, all in the same year.
-the highest rated album of the decade in any genre on multiple platforms like RYM that only take people's rankings into account.

-had RollingStone Magazine calling Sway in the morning to say TPAB better be #1 on every end year list because it's the most ambitious album of the year, musically.
-is probably one of the most respected rap album by modern jazz musicians.
-contains Barack Obama's favorite song of the year.
This dude knows his shyt :wow:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
People that talk about albums not being bumped a lot thus not being classic don't understand the meaning of classic...and critical acclaim

TPAB is a lot like Radiohead...it's not meant to be played in your car or played while you just lounging around your house...

It's meant to be critI call listened to...

It is like listening to hard bop Jazz vs some Kenny G elevator shyt...

TPAB is not pop music, it's not party music, it's not bump in the whip music, it's music meant to be studied.

And some people just don't like that kind of shyt. Not all art is meant to be easily digested and enjoyable.

Saying TPAB isn't a classic because it isn't played all the time or not a lot people listened to it is like saying Chainsmokers is better than Flying Lotus...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
People that talk about albums not being bumped a lot thus not being classic don't understand the meaning of classic...and critical acclaim

TPAB is a lot like Radiohead...it's not meant to be played in your car or played while you just lounging around your house...

It's meant to be critI call listened to...

It is like listening to hard bop Jazz vs some Kenny G elevator shyt...

TPAB is not pop music, it's not party music, it's not bump in the whip music, it's music meant to be studied.

And some people just don't like that kind of shyt. Not all art is meant to be easily digested and enjoyable.

Saying TPAB isn't a classic because it isn't played all the time or not a lot people listened to it is like saying Chainsmokers is better than Flying Lotus...

You Got to forgive these nikkas, c00ns, CAC's.....If you give these nikkas Stevie Wonder albums from his Genius Years and have them to sit down and listen to those albums these Western Minded nikkas brains will literally bust