Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

tDames

Pro
Daps
What the fukk? :dahell:

good kid, m.A.A.d city

I can go back to that shyt 10 years from now and rock out to that shyt.
:francis:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:mjlol:
You still haven't answered my original question from your 10k dap thread.

Are you a dude or a woman

And if you are a dude. What kind of guy poses as a woman online other than ****.
What difference does it make to you? You don't have a shot either way. :ld:

Thinking I'm a man and still interacting with me is a self ether. :ld:

MINT

All Star
Daps
Hows TPAB a classic when GKMC and Section 80 was better?
objectively speaking tpab is better than both combined.

tpab 10/10
gkmc: 9/10
s80: 8/10

you have the right to enjoy s80 or gkmc more though, (I personally enjoy them all equally), but tpab is objectively better, and its not an opinion. It's all about knowledge.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What difference does it make to you? You don't have a shot either way. :ld:

Thinking I'm a man and still interacting with me is a self ether. :ld:
:ufdup: stop tip toeing around the question and just answer it. It's not that hard :mjgrin:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be part of a panel discussion to celebrate this classic (Cornell University)

Martin Connor and Snoop Dogg will be there...Martin will speak about it arguarbly being the greatest rap album ever

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
objectively speaking tpab is better than both combined.

tpab 10/10
gkmc: 9/10
s80: 8/10

you have the right to enjoy s80 or gkmc more though, (I personally enjoy them all equally), but tpab is objectively better, and its not an opinion. It's all about knowledge.
This. tpab is undeniably better than anything we have heard these past 7 years, in any genre.

MINT

All Star
Daps
is this the guy that analyzed tpab's musical elements and said it was the best rap album ever? If thats him then yeah, dude is always on point.
That's him, he works for rollingstone and vibe...he also ghostwrites for other mcees.

He says tpab is like his 5th favorite album, but recognizes its probably the best rap album

Overpss

Pro
Daps
I'll be part of a panel discussion to celebrate this classic (Cornell University)

Martin Connor and Snoop Dogg will be there...Martin will speak about it arguarbly being the greatest rap album ever

C6mckTuWcAAmr3m.jpg
thats cool, many universities seem to be celebrating this classic album (Harvard, Oxford, Cornell, etc)

I was actually talking to david Bowie's producer, dude said tpab still blows his mind...gotta admit...I have never heard such great jazz elements in the last 20 years.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
thats cool, many universities seem to be celebrating this classic album (Harvard, Oxford, Cornell, etc)

I was actually talking to david Bowie's producer, dude said tpab still blows his mind...gotta admit...I have never heard such great jazz elements in the last 20 years.
Y'all sure do hold (disingenuous) cac validation above all else. :sas1::sas2:

"You know my ears ain't down with this screechy shyt and this nikka ain't even saying anything illuminating - just stereotypical shyt about hood life but massa loves it so it's a classic" :dame: :heh: