Any excuse to post that gif

That rookie class :scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kawhi Leonard dropping a pic with a money phone would be fukkin hilarious

I have this irrational need for Kawhi to do something mad ignorant just to see how the nba and the media would handle it since his whole persona is "i don't talk or show emotion i just ball"

Like...I need the spurs to win a random nba on abc primetime game saturday night...have kawhi walking off the court...have someone say "Kawhi you need to do a post game interview with Lisa Salters" and Kawhi be like "man fukk that dyke ass bytch" and just keep walking and then the media make all these excuses about how he didn't say it cause he is a spur and a nice young man and doesn't talk and pop is his coach and he would never say anything like that...

I'm still tripping on his "she just asked that question" comment he made at the end of last year :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have this irrational need for Kawhi to do something mad ignorant just to see how the nba and the media would handle it since his whole persona is "i don't talk or show emotion i just ball"

Like...I need the spurs to win a random nba on abc primetime game saturday night...have kawhi walking off the court...have someone say "Kawhi you need to do a post game interview with Lisa Salters" and Kawhi be like "man fukk that dyke ass bytch" and just keep walking and then the media make all these excuses about how he didn't say it cause he is a spur and a nice young man and doesn't talk and pop is his coach and he would never say anything like that...

I'm still tripping on his "she just asked that question" comment he made at the end of last year :mjlol:
Would be the BEST INTERVIEW EVER.

:laff::laff::laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

holdup fam.

Lisa is a lesbian. :mjcry:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also big lol @ "i dont think ive ever taken a vacation" a sentence before talking about all your trips to europe under the guise of playing hoops over there
not to mention spending the year travelling to every major city in the country :mjlol:

i mean i know they're working on the road but dont tell me they have zero fun out there

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
not to mention spending the year travelling to every major city in the country :mjlol:

i mean i know they're working on the road but dont tell me they have zero fun out there
the guy has seen more of the country and planet than 99.999999% of humans and acting like hes never taken a vacation :heh:

"you take a vacation this summer?"
"no. just went to tahiti for a week because there was a wedding i had to go to and went to france for 2 weeks to play a couple basketball games. i dont take vacations"