Kelis shows off ass at the airport

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So where is the FATHER??? :mjpls:
You know what's funny. When I googled it to see when she had another child, all the articles were saying the father was "unknown." Another poster quoted me with a pic saying it's some Brazilian guy and posted his pic.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Shes the typical hipster,she was just around before hipsters were popular...now that they are people realize those type of women are typically the dumbest of them all:mjlol:

Vagina and dikk gon do what they do huh:martin:? Shouldnt these men who have a platform and loooove condeming others be leading by example?

Im not the p*ssy police:hubie:....but folks loce exposing any little thing about street rappers,while letting these so called conscience rappers get away with murder and hypocrisy....im just putting it out there,shining a light.:sas1:
Definitely... me saying p*ssy and dikk gonna do... what its gonna do. Is me saying that we cant hold a conscious rapper to any higher standard than ur gonna hold another man. Like im not gonna think for a second that just because MLK was preaching the good word and marching. that his dikk didnt wanna slide into some of our grandma thots back then.
The morals/right and wrong of the situation is another topic. I use to hold Nas to a higher standard. And when he started promoting cognac, im like :why:. but i had to realize hes just a man. he got bills and a dikk.
So him, mos def and whoever, might talk all this positive/conscious shyt but they are still subject to the same hurdles that all men are subject to.

I know i wrote alot of shyt... So in short, they should be an example but they are just human

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kelis seems like a birdbrain who doesnt respect herself or her husbands enough to cover up,talks like a valley chick,and now had a non black husband:martin:...Badu was probaly originally a thot who got turned out by one of these conscience nikkas and is still playing dress up...but at least she still fukks with conscience men....conscience rappers still going for the black chyna/stripper types:mjlol:

And no Beyonce aint no Coretta,but when you got Nas marrying Kelis,Mos Def marrying strippers,jay electronica with billionaire white women from evil families,kendrick wifing up non black women.....she might be the closest one:wow
:what: :rolleyes:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely... me saying p*ssy and dikk gonna do... what its gonna do. Is me saying that we cant hold a conscious rapper to any higher standard than ur gonna hold another man. Like im not gonna think for a second that just because MLK was preaching the good word and marching. that his dikk didnt wanna slide into some of our grandma thots back then.
The morals/right and wrong of the situation is another topic. I use to hold Nas to a higher standard. And when he started promoting cognac, im like :why:. but i had to realize hes just a man. he got bills and a dikk.
So him, mos def and whoever, might talk all this positive/conscious shyt but they are still subject to the same hurdles that all men are subject to.

I know i wrote alot of shyt... So in short, they should be an example but they are just human

Sounds like your saying we should hold them to a higher standard,because you DID hold them to a higher standard....you just realized this nikkas always fall short,so you threw all standards out the window:francis:

And i dont think women was as thottish back in MLKs day:comeon:...youd have to go in a alley or street corner to find a woman who fit the perfect discription of a ho,visually.

And MLK would obviously get a pass from black folks,just like conscience rappers get passes from backpackers because they are lyrical....

And you call it a hurdle,to me it appears to be a preference with these nikkas:sas2:...thats the difference.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like your saying we should hold them to a higher standard,because you DID hold them to a higher standard....you just realized this nikkas always fall short,so you threw all standards out the window:francis:

And i dont think women was as thottish back in MLKs day:comeon:...youd have to go in a alley or street corner to find a woman who fit the perfect discription of a ho,visually.

And MLK would obviously get a pass from black folks,just like conscience rappers get passes from backpackers because they are lyrical....

And you call it a hurdle,to me it appears to be a preference with these nikkas:sas2:...thats the difference.
Im saying that why would I think Nas or whoever is different than any other man. just because he says some intelligent things? He will have the same natural motivations in life as any other man. the same with women. I didnt change my thought process because "so called" righteous men and women have fallen short. I analyze the issuse and realised that all humans are geared a certain way, and when people "fall short" they are really just fighting against human nature. And human nature is a very strong force.
Unless it is a persons job i.e. POTUS, other officials, cops, etc... then ive learned not to hold people to a higher standard as ive gotten older.
And even with the president or cops, i still know they're gonna do stupid man or woman shyt. but atleast they have to be held accountable for it.
thats the difference

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
34541640276_0a13ca2ff3_o.gif

kelis is buggin . that spanish cat she married used to always be in pictures with her and nas , and dudes would joke about him macking kelis right in front of nas