Then Nas went, and tattooed the bytch on his arm,
I mean like way out in Cali nikkas know you, cuz
First thing they say about you is you's a sucker for love"

:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok... so what type do u think Kelis is... Or Badu?
U think Beyonce is Coretta lol..
I just think the CONSCIOUS dudes look for CONSCIOUS women or women that fit them. but don't realize that category of females has their thots too. nikkaz forget them earthy bytches wanna get tossed up by some random dikk too sometimes.
anyway, im sure Queen beyonce done got smashed up by some six pack having, back up dancers back in the day and now

Kelis seems like a birdbrain who doesnt respect herself or her husbands enough to cover up,talks like a valley chick,and now had a non black husband:martin:...Badu was probaly originally a thot who got turned out by one of these conscience nikkas and is still playing dress up...but at least she still fukks with conscience men....conscience rappers still going for the black chyna/stripper types:mjlol:

And no Beyonce aint no Coretta,but when you got Nas marrying Kelis,Mos Def marrying strippers,jay electronica with billionaire white women from evil families,kendrick wifing up non black women.....she might be the closest one:wow

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Kelis seems like a birdbrain who doesnt respect herself or her husbands enough to cover up,talks like a valley chick,and now had a non black husband:martin:...Badu was probaly originally a thot who got turned out by one of these conscience nikkas and is still playing dress up...but at least she still fukks with conscience men....conscience rappers still going for the black chyna/stripper types:mjlol:

And no Beyonce aint no Coretta,but when you got Nas marrying Kelis,Mos Def marrying strippers,jay electronica with billionaire white women from evil families,kendrick wifing up non black women.....she might be the closest one:wow
ok... Kelis was 1 of the 1st females i ever saw step out the box musically and with fashion. before it was cool. which paved the way for the other singers now. so that makes her a true artist, not just ur regular bird brain. She still has a vagina and vagina gone do what vagina gone do.
Beyonce wears the same type of revealing shyt. shakes her ass on stage. she got kids and a husband too my dude. And i can def see shes a bird brain. Something the industry put together to have the female sheep follow. But Shes the closest to being Coretta?
Badu is an earthy, conscious chik with multiple baby daddies. does her money make her that much different than the other regular females in the world with 3 baby daddies?
Conscious rappers and dope boy rappers both have dikks. and dikk gone want, whatever dikk gone want
P.S. i wanna shoot nuts in Badu. and im like a "woke" dude:yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok... Kelis was 1 of the 1st females i ever saw step out the box musically and with fashion. before it was cool. which paved the way for the other singers now. so that makes her a true artist, not just ur regular bird brain. She still has a vagina and vagina gone do what vagina gone do.
Beyonce wears the same type of revealing shyt. shakes her ass on stage. she got kids and a husband too my dude. And i can def see shes a bird brain. Something the industry put together to have the female sheep follow. But Shes the closest to being Coretta?
Badu is an earthy, conscious chik with multiple baby daddies. does her money make her that much different than the other regular females in the world with 3 baby daddies?
Conscious rappers and dope boy rappers both have dikks. and dikk gone want, whatever dikk gone want
P.S. i wanna shoot nuts in Badu. and im like a "woke" dude:yeshrug:

Shes the typical hipster,she was just around before hipsters were popular...now that they are people realize those type of women are typically the dumbest of them all:mjlol:

Vagina and dikk gon do what they do huh:martin:? Shouldnt these men who have a platform and loooove condeming others be leading by example?

Im not the p*ssy police:hubie:....but folks loce exposing any little thing about street rappers,while letting these so called conscience rappers get away with murder and hypocrisy....im just putting it out there,shining a light.:sas1: