Kelis shows off ass at the airport

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's funny. When I googled it to see when she had another child, all the articles were saying the father was "unknown." Another poster quoted me with a pic saying it's some Brazilian guy and posted his pic.

He's Colombian. My mistake.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kelis is soooooo underrated when it comes to looks... I always thought she was fukking gorgeous. :mjcry:

She is kinda my ideal woman physically... :wow:
She's always been bad as fukk to me as well as a style icon. nikkas talk shyt about her but she was an innovative artist, had dope projects, she's comes across cool as fukk in interviews, and she's heavy with the skills in the kitchen....plus she just had a dope swag and sexiness to her

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She's always been bad as fukk to me as well as a style icon. nikkas talk shyt about her but she was an innovative artist, had dope projects, she's comes across cool as fukk in interviews, and she's heavy with the skills in the kitchen....plus she just had a dope swag and sexiness to her
She played Nas, all that goes out the window :wtb:

Though I'd still hit it though :wow: Can't lie.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How did she play him? Leaving after he cheated? Y'all are killing me. Nas the GOAT and all but no woman has to stay in a relationship where she's disrespected.
Nah Nas ain't cheat, you have your story all wrong.

Kellis just wasn't pleasing the god son emcee mentally any more, she was younger and not as seasoned so shyt grew dull. I blame her for the break up though, Nas the goat so he is innocent :umad: Plus she out here wearing thongs. You know she was probably cheating too when Nas was on the road.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Ross?????????????????:duck::bryan: Rick Ross isn't very successful in his ventures. He's on a Cam'ron level of business owning chicken jawns, strip clubs and a little real estate.

Dumb ass posts like this is why you cant take this site serious

If you think Ross aint set for life off business ventures alone, dude u crazy

But i bet you'll say 50 is set for life huh :sas2:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dumb ass posts like this is why you cant take this site serious

If you think Ross aint set for life off business ventures alone, dude u crazy

But i bet you'll say 50 is set for life huh :sas2:
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::ufdup:

dMZFAkP.png
Yes I do. I hate you suckers that allow this fat ass mall cop to exist in our culture like it's okay to pretend to believe his pantomime fakkitry.

So do you know what a royalty cheque is? he was and still is the highest selling artist for a debut not just in Hip-Hop but top 2 of all-time best selling albums of any genre alone in the 00s. No one but Eminem has sold more records than 50. With the RIAA changing a digital sale to a full album stream from one IP address 50 has still sold more albums than anyone in this new generation he still continues to sell. He had a 2 platinum singles last year. That is just his feats in the music industry he's accomplished everything on a MJ level. Those monthly royalty cheques are more than Rick Ross entire revenue from his entire back catalogue put together, the fat ass mall cop is trash bruh.

Over that he made more money selling water to Coca-Cola, his Hollywood career is way above average but by just being on TV he makes a considerable amount as it is syndicated into every country in the world through Netflix. Netflix pay 10s of millions of dollars to syndicate a show as the new audience generate new revenue for the streaming site with subscribers from a different demographic. His website ThisIs50 is viewed millions of times a day if you knew anything about hosting a website and getting this much traffic on top of artists paying to advertise on his website will make a few million dollars everyday it is online. His headphones still sell well on Amazon as they are always in the best sellers list. These are just the ventures that are publicly traded. I'm sure he has his hands in a lot of pots.
:umad:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::ufdup:

dMZFAkP.png
Yes I do. I hate you suckers that allow this fat ass mall cop to exist in our culture like it's okay to pretend to believe his pantomime fakkitry.

So do you know what a royalty cheque is? he was and still is the highest selling artist for a debut not just in Hip-Hop but top 2 of all-time best selling albums of any genre alone in the 00s. No one but Eminem has sold more records than 50. With the RIAA changing a digital sale to a full album stream from one IP address 50 has still sold more albums than anyone in this new generation he still continues to sell. He had a 2 platinum singles last year. That is just his feats in the music industry he's accomplished everything on a MJ level. Those monthly royalty cheques are more than Rick Ross entire revenue from his entire back catalogue put together, the fat ass mall cop is trash bruh.

Over that he made more money selling water to Coca-Cola, his Hollywood career is way above average but by just being on TV he makes a considerable amount as it is syndicated into every country in the world through Netflix. Netflix pay 10s of millions of dollars to syndicate a show as the new audience generate new revenue for the streaming site with subscribers from a different demographic. His website ThisIs50 is viewed millions of times a day if you knew anything about hosting a website and getting this much traffic on top of artists paying to advertise on his website will make a few million dollars everyday it is online. His headphones still sell well on Amazon as they are always in the best sellers list. These are just the ventures that are publicly traded. I'm sure he has his hands in a lot of pots.
:umad:
:laff: this is so pathetic

Write an essay bragging about another mans business ventures :dame: