Kelis shows off ass at the airport

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Kelis always been fine. Dunno what some nikkas were smokin. That's why that line from "Bye Baby" cracked me up when I first heard it, because it's true as fukk: to paraphrase "been into you since Hate You So Much Right Now"... I remember seeing that shyt on MTV and being like: "this Kelis chick is :damn:"

And the thing about Kelis is that she's smart with presence. That makes her sexier than 90% of regular women. Also found it hilarious when Jay stans would act like Kelis was a major downgrade from Beyonce. Aside from the fact that comparing spouses is corny, Kelis (on paper) seemed like a great fit for Nas.

breh this shyt had me fukking weak when it came out. Havent' seen it in years. Thanks for the reminder.

Great rappers say/feel great things.

super creepy
Beyonce's got those baby teeth. Complete turnoff on grown ass bytch.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Beyonce's got those baby teeth. Complete turnoff on grown ass bytch.
a0eaRbC.png

tumblr_mia77ibibw1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She got a nice lil bubble back there but them pants were too tight which is why they kept coming down, probably ain't have a string either. Ain't complaining but this photographer is clearly a perv lol.

If I was her I'm suing the shyt out this clown.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
A photo op (sometimes written as photoopp), short for photograph opportunity (photo opportunity), is an arranged opportunity to take a photograph of a politician, a celebrity, or a notable event. The term was coined by the administration of US President Richard Nixon

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He even LOOKS like how I'd expect Nas to look standing next to that goofy looking Cac bytch:mjlol:
Why is she a cac bytch, does she have a lot of whites in her fam or something? I notice she does have white babies around her and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
when you're a "mogul" does that give you a monthly salary for that title alone?

im sure you arent comparing him to Diddy, JayZ or even Rick Ross (as far as income is concerned)

In the world of hip-hop, rappers turned businessmen — Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Andre "Dr. Dre" Young and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson being the most recognizable names — have become fairly commonplace. Nowadays, most artists have side ventures in music (of course), apparel, food and beverages. Yet however impressive their individual business prowess, few of them are able to call themselves full-fledged investors in Silicon Valley start-ups.

Count Nasir Jones, the multiplatinum-selling rapper better known by his stage moniker "Nas," among that elite group. The Queens, New York-bred artist who first hit the charts more than 20 years ago has quietly metamorphosed into a prolific angel investor — founding the venture capital firm QueensBridge Venture Partners. The firm (not to be confused with the hip-hop supergroupJones fronted back in the '90s) funnels cash into start-ups as varied as health care, financial technology and Bitcoin.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc...-is-likehalf-man-half-venture-capitalist.html

:sas2:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
when you're a "mogul" does that give you a monthly salary for that title alone?

im sure you arent comparing him to Diddy, JayZ or even Rick Ross (as far as income is concerned)
Rick Ross?????????????????:duck::bryan: Rick Ross isn't very successful in his ventures. He's on a Cam'ron level of business owning chicken jawns, strip clubs and a little real estate.