Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You couldn’t pay me to admit this.
I think people acting messy is more normal than most would like to admit. It would be better to admit to being a fukked up person and admitting your imperfections and mistakes vs pretending like your shyt doesnt stink while fouling up, denying it and calling out other people and looking down at them. The former is respectable, the latter is not.

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
A hoe like that can't even be reasoned with. Breh was right when he said he doesn't love himself and had to learn to cause aint no way you supposed to be in a situation like this. And on top of that, involve other men in your life who you trust and can give you advice especially when you're young.

As I said in the other thread when I be going off on women, these is the lowlife hoes I be talking about. And yall think this is a one off, these hoes walk among us, work with us, some of us are in relationships with them.

What Kel went through isn't an outlier. The only outlier part is that he stayed. But more brehs are in this situation than you would ever guess cause these hoes is evil.

And like I keep telling yall, if you let them talk and don't judge them (out loud) they will tell you the demonic things they do.

I know a chic who right now as we speak is cheating on her husband with somebody she works with. Sucked the nut straight out of this nxgga (pause no diddy) and then went home and kissed her husband.

These women is scandalous and evil and one day you damn simps is gonna learn the hard way. I'm not saying that women is the opps. But I am saying that I don't fully trust NONE of them. And thats old school advice that the OGs used to give. Never give your full trust to ANY woman.
I'm was trying to help some friends with a situation. Daughter being threatened and the mothers house is a possible target cause she apparently still lives there.

But I ask questions....

This daughter wasn't happy cause her live in boyfriend just wanted to play video games. So she cheated. Got pregnant. Tried to put it on Mr. Videogamer, he wanted a paternity test
He was right, she cheated and got pregnant. They breakup, she has to move back home. Person she cheated with is an abusive person, or at least the daughter claims he is.

I'd be pissed off too if u cheated on your man with me , got pregnant and tried to put the baby on him. A paternity test says it mine :stopitslime:

He doesn't want her going anywhere without his permission and he's probably right, she needs to stay her ass at home or even move out if she can't control the people she sleeps with.

Never they fault, the mother says her daughter makes the wrong decisions sometimes. No accountability ever

Told the mother last night even though we friends I love playing video games don't call me bout this dumb shyt no more

Daps
I'm was trying to help some friends with a situation. Daughter being threatened and the mothers house is a possible target cause she apparently still lives there.

But I ask questions....

This daughter wasn't happy cause her live in boyfriend just wanted to play video games. So she cheated. Got pregnant. Tried to put it on Mr. Videogamer, he wanted a paternity test
He was right, she cheated and got pregnant. They breakup, she has to move back home. Person she cheated with is an abusive person, or at least the daughter claims he is.

I'd be pissed off too if u cheated on your man with me , got pregnant and tried to put the baby on him. A paternity test says it mine :stopitslime:

He doesn't want her going anywhere without his permission and he's probably right, she needs to stay her ass at home or even move out if she can't control the people she sleeps with.

Never they fault, the mother says her daughter makes the wrong decisions sometimes. No accountability ever

Told the mother last night even though we friends I love playing video games don't call me bout this dumb shyt no more

:deadrose:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
How tf did Nick get so far anyway?

He got cliqued in relatives?

He was never that funny on All That. Next thing you know he got his own show and stared in movies. Not sayin I believe these rumors, it’s just the come up always been :patrice: to me.

You was asking the hard hitting questions back in 2022.
Me and my homie had a list of nikkaz who had to be a part of some secret society because their fame seems unwarranted.
Nick Cannon was high on that list.
We ain't never had a "who suckin dikk list" tho.
But maybe that should have been the title

Goofy responds

She said do u remember me catching you with a man

Catching u stealing your kids money

How about I believe everything both of y'all saying.
You was fukkin nikkaz and letting them skeet in your gutts.

And he smacked the shyt out u... stole the kids lunch money...and had Nick Cannon dressing up like Christina millian.
Twerking and shyt

Cool. So now just leave each other alone and stop talking bout each other

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You was asking the hard hitting questions back in 2022.
Me and my homie had a list of nikkaz who had to be a part of some secret society because their fame seems unwarranted.
Nick Cannon was high on that list.
We ain't never had a "who suckin dikk list" tho.
But maybe that should have been the title

How about I believe everything both of y'all saying.
You was fukkin nikkaz and letting them skeet in your gutts.

And he smacked the shyt out u... stole the kids lunch money...and had Nick Cannon dressing up like Christina millian.
Twerking and shyt

Cool. So now just leave each other alone and stop talking bout each other
:mjcry: