Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Women have an intuition for a mark and will ruthlessly take advantage, even the so called better 'women'. However, they don't seem able to use that intuition to sus out men who will be horrible for them and ultimately make their lives harder. God is a comedian.
Nah nah nah don’t make that excuse for women they can’t sus out men who are horrible for them… The thing is those horrible men aren’t perfect and they know they ain’t shyt and will tell her as much… No matter how demonic she is ain’t nothing she can do to keep that nikka around if he don’t want to stay around so it’s why they will put of with that nikka’s shyt and be cool with it… Them nikkas are a reflection of her insecurities and her flaws..

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That is his current wife.

Here is his Ex Wife:

GettyImages-51378728.webp

Still better get a paternity test :heh:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Any man that has been a dog out here can tell you just about any and every woman has or will cheat. We've been that side nikka so we know women!!!

No matter how educated she is, how broke or poor she is. She will give them bunz up.

A man only needs 1. Time and 2. Opportunity. And you can fukk just about any woman! They like dikk as much as we like puccy. If you can spark her curiosity and satisfy that you have discretion, she'll bust it wide open.

Only women that sometimes exempt from this are very religious women. And even that is a small percentage.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Nah nah nah don’t make that excuse for women they can’t sus out men who are horrible for them… The thing is those horrible men aren’t perfect and they know they ain’t shyt and will tell her as much… No matter how demonic she is ain’t nothing she can do to keep that nikka around if he don’t want to stay around so it’s why they will put of with that nikka’s shyt and be cool with it… Them nikkas are a reflection of her insecurities and her flaws..
Some women, I would say the majority in 2024 know when a dude does not really have any real substance but they will deal with him because of looks, perceived status etc However, some have not honed that intuition for one reason or another, they genuinely can't see the forest for the trees even if you point it out to them.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
A hoe like that can't even be reasoned with. Breh was right when he said he doesn't love himself and had to learn to cause aint no way you supposed to be in a situation like this. And on top of that, involve other men in your life who you trust and can give you advice especially when you're young.

As I said in the other thread when I be going off on women, these is the lowlife hoes I be talking about. And yall think this is a one off, these hoes walk among us, work with us, some of us are in relationships with them.

What Kel went through isn't an outlier. The only outlier part is that he stayed. But more brehs are in this situation than you would ever guess cause these hoes is evil.

And like I keep telling yall, if you let them talk and don't judge them (out loud) they will tell you the demonic things they do.

I know a chic who right now as we speak is cheating on her husband with somebody she works with. Sucked the nut straight out of this nxgga (pause no diddy) and then went home and kissed her husband.

These women is scandalous and evil and one day you damn simps is gonna learn the hard way. I'm not saying that women is the opps. But I am saying that I don't fully trust NONE of them. And thats old school advice that the OGs used to give. Never give your full trust to ANY woman.
It's alot of brehs that have been through this or going through this now. But they take their Ls in silence. I say it all the time it's men that are really holding relationships together. Women are only in them for the convenience and benefits that serve them.

Daps
I was like please don’t let it be on Shay Shay where Kel reveal this shyt 😂

Interview actually started slow. Shannon was trying to pull something out of him and Kel stayed composed and he gave the politically correct answer to what Shannon was asking. I almost turned it off cause it was boring. But when it got on the topic of what happened behind the scenes at nickelodeon and women, bro opened up.

Daps
Women have an intuition for a mark and will ruthlessly take advantage, even the so called better 'women'. However, they don't seem able to use that intuition to sus out men who will be horrible for them and ultimately make their lives harder. God is a comedian.

There's an argument to be made that because women are so ruthless, on some deep psychological level they respect ruthlessness in a man.

There's also an argument to be made that women are attracted to sociopaths because most of THEM are sociopaths. They're attracted to who they are.

Why does being an a$$hole get you further with women? Cause most of them are a$$holes and so they respect it.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
His problem

He got married at 21 fukking years old when your career started taking off and she was young and fine back then, so all kind of nikkas was going to try to fukk…

She was getting chase by everything in Hollywood at the time

She Was brown skinned and had them dikk sucking lips… yeah she was a target for nikkas back in the day

kel-mitchell-tyisha-hampton-1500w-5133097n.jpg

16166972019361.jpg
:patrice:is it just me or does she look like a mix of Kyla Pratt and og Lil Kim?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Money and fame will not solve your women problems, it only adds to them. A broke young dude with acne stands alone struggling to find a woman who likes him. A rich guy still struggles to find a woman that likes him, despite being surrounded by women with their hand raised, yelling, "Pick me". I can't fault Kel for telling his story. No public shame will ever be worse than what he actually lived through.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
@Serious...hey comrade. I actually came across this video while bullshytting on YouTube...didn't bother to watch.
I read the title, looked at kel and was like

:manny: "da fuk do I expect from a nikka like that?".

And I kept it pushing...

Edit: I was gonna make fun of him.. but now that i watched the video, I feel bad as hell for nikkaz.

Like he ain't a bad dude. Alot of y'all are really good dudes but someone told y'all a lie about yourselves and a lie about women...so you put yourself through constant punishment believing these lie.
I see y'all believing this lie everyday on here.

And I hate that people put this out to the public because the public isn't mature enough to create good conversations from it.

His situation literally happened to me but in reverse.
This is a messy game out here. Hold your head

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I understand what you are saying and agree with some of it, but to stereotype all women is very childish. It’s about the quality of women that you have around you. I know women who are Doctors and engineers who don’t listen to evil rap music don’t go out don’t drink and are virgins until marriage. Kel is a lame with money that’s why he got treated like that, I can tell

Y'all got to stop with this.

Humans have a natural way that they are going to be. Some variation here and there...but not too much.

You want to believe that alot of them are different, just like women want to believe a lot of men are different.
Some are but a vary small percentage. And it comes from them working internally to be different.
The majority of people are just regular ol humans, doing regular ol humans shyt.

You brought up doctors and engineers like a women's occupation changes what's naturally going on inside of her.
It doesn't.

And then you just blamed the victim in the situation smn

Gotta damn man