Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Where were the women in his life? My sisters and I would take turns slapping the shyt outta him
:ufdup:we slapping you because we love you and you’re being stupid, now let’s go and take one of each pair of her earrings, fukk up her windshield wipers so they won’t work right, and hide shrimp under her car seat, add itch powder in her draws, and change the water heater tank settings

Last edited:
Daps
:dahell: Where were the women in his life? My sisters and I would take turns slapping the shyt outta him
:ufdup:we slapping you because we love you and you’re being stupid, now let’s go and take one of each pair of her earrings, fukk up her windshield wipers so they won’t work right, and hide shrimp under her car seat, add itch powder in her draws, and change the water heater tank settings

I like you so much :wow:you just gave me some great ideas

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I like you so much :wow:you just gave me some great ideas
The windshield wipers and water heater tank are my favorites. Everyone forgets to get new wipers until it rains again. Also turning the water heater low because we love hot showers and a lot of women don’t know how to adjust it. Wouldn’t recommend making it hotter because that can cause burns and we don’t wanna catch a charge