Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The only type of man who would stay in that type of situation like that is one with low self-esteem and a small dyck

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That boy was officially in a toxic ass relationship. He seems like a good dude, but he should have investigated that broad a lot better than he did and then he should have ran.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I was in a situation similar to Kel but she told me that she got pregnant 3 years in. And the baby it wasn't mine. Like a fool, I stayed in that relationship.

I didn't respect myself, so why should I expect it from her?
Slow down love, please chill, drop the caper:feedme:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Slow down love, please chill, drop the caper:feedme:
Bruv, this is a saga going on multiple years. The Ls are numerous and embarrassing. And I don't like telling my business.

It all started when I became a postman in Tottenham. I was young and was a fat breh in my teens. All the walking had slimmed me down. I started hitting the gym and unwittingly became handsome gang. Women literally threw themselves at me and I found getting women easy.

I went from no chicks to multiple. But inside I still felt like a fat breh. And acted like a simp.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bruv, this is a saga going on multiple years. The Ls are numerous and embarrassing. And I don't like telling my business.

It all started when I became a postman in Tottenham. I was young and was a fat breh in my teens. All the walking had slimmed me down. I started hitting the gym and unwittingly became handsome gang. Women literally threw themselves at me and I found getting women easy.

I went from no chicks to multiple. But inside I still felt like a fat breh. And acted like a simp.
Might as well drop the story or better yet make a thread My g :manny: