Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To comment on this would have to be me commenting outside of myself and ignoring my personal experiences, in my personal experience as a few have said we usually don't give a fukk about each other, and we treat each other like strangers if not worse. Hell it's to many of us brainwashed that treat anything not black like royalty while looking down on the next brother/sister . . .it sounds good to defend our women and I'm aware of all the traps and manipulations young women have to look out for just maneuvering through life, much like the black man they have a target on their backs from birth for different and related reasons shyt I'd say they're in more danger depending on circumstances.

i'll treat black women that treat me like a brother like a sister but for the most part a majority treat ya like a nikka so it's business as usual.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
That is you wife, all your money and finances are joined the day you marry so how is that out of line taking care of your wife? Why is she splitting the bills if you can afford to take care of her?

What you're describing is a joint account. And if that's so then that is the exact same thing as splitting the rent. If all of our money is compiled together it would be impossible to know whose check is going to what. You should have left that part out of your OP because now the thread is being derailed because you said some dumb shyt without thinking it through.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:
You out here trying to mislead our young nikkas. So we posed to to pay for 100% everything, while she sit up on the couch and not do shyt? It's 2018, you lawst.
:comeon:

'She should find someone to provide for all her needs'
:russ:

They do nikka, its called being a simp
:lolbron:

If I'm bussing these bills hell yeah, we expect them to cook clean and all that other shyt, are you serious? But then again, alot of em lacking even basic skills. Most these hoes cant cook and damn near useless anyway.
:yeshrug:

GMB face card good
:wow:

Rackin up wins like mickey d's sell burgers
:wow::mjgrin:
I did that shyt for a chick that I wasn’t even married to... #NeverAgain I had the black Peg Bundy and I wasn’t even married smh.. fukk when anybody says marriage is a partnership! 50/50 on everything! I’m not trying to make my chick stay in the kitchen, I can cook and clean too.. We need to be there for each other instead of building up all these bullshyt demands and letting hate and anger fester up for years and shyt... That’s why marriages or relationships end or worse...

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

Black women decided to cloak themselves in the fake “strong independent woman” mantra. Black women bathe in that bullshyt when they’re being pat on the head by whites and black male feminists pandering to them. When people are blowing smoke up their asses with the “queen Mother Earth who’s always been the savior/back-bone of the black community” bullshyt, they can’t get enough. The fake strong independent hustle only becomes problematic when it comes to taking responsibility and being accountable. When it comes to being responsible/accountable all of sudden black women don’t want to be seen as strong and independent anymore. When sho gets real then it’s everybody else’s fault.

Black women need to realize that people tune out this “woe is us black women” crybaby shyt. This chic is up here whining that whites don’t listen and take black women seriously like that’s a problem specific to black women. She’s crying about so-called sexism when the problem is racism. The metoo thing didn’t pop off when it was about the black woman who created it because whites don’t value black people. It’s not a woman thing it’s a race thing and as long as black women insist on shoving this feminism shyt down people’s throats they’re continue alienating a majority of straight black men.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city

:merchant:..... I don't fck with people with kinves...
And im not a scrawny individual, so I probably could overpower him....
but ....I'm terrified of getting poked up repeatedly....
:hubie:

Like a poster said before you either got the heart to tussle in certain situations or you dont...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
CAC America preaches that whole "Carry your own bootstraps", "Self made" mentality but yet living off generations of inheritance.

While black people are continuously downing one another for not making it in this jungle of a world or being adults living with their parents. Every other race is preaching that philosophy but NOT practicing it. Its exactly why they stay ahead of the economic food chain.

shyt the current President and his entire family is a perfect example of handed wealth.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

Breh combined a strong video and tried to type away his guilt about all the areas he fukked up in before and his ex or current chick is pissed about - and expects us to do some shyt he didn’t even do.

Should’ve just added the:wow:and kept it moving.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That is you wife, all your money and finances are joined the day you marry so how is that out of line taking care of your wife? Why is she splitting the bills if you can afford to take care of her?

"Afford" has nothing to do with it. This is typical gold digger talk.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The place that makes a hate thread about single black women every week?

I don't think that it's the hate for single black women (narrow it down to single black mothers) in itself, I think the distinction is the "behavior and lifestyle choices" of some single black mothers that encourage the stereotypes that are existing today - The common sentiment is that single black mothers are not educated, selfish, unmotivated, financially needy, lack any usable skills come with excess emotional baggage. That's their experience; that I can't fault or judge people based on their own experiences. But, there are single black women and mothers that carry themselves with distinction, have values, financial independence, etc. I have seen more hate and negativity directed at the more prominent single black women/mothers who carry themselves well than on the single black mothers with no viability, who care more about themselves, then the well being of their children. examples - thread about the Chic Fil A operator... , Like single black mothers with some degree of success are an anomaly because they have never met them face to face or are not who they have experience in dealing with.

Case in point - Angela Benton is the founder and CEO of NewME. Since launching in 2011, NewME has accelerated over 300 startups and helped them raise over $17 million in venture capital funding. Having her first child at 16 has never slowed Benton down as she has made a name for herself in the world of design and technology, appearing on Ebony magazine's Power 150 in 2010, Goldman Sachs’ 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2013. Having her first child at 16 has never slowed Benton down as she has made a name for herself in the world of design and technology.

10 Single Mom Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Afford" has nothing to do with it. This is typical gold digger talk.

I noticed that broke nikkas worry about gold diggers more than brehs who actually have money. A real gold digger wouldn't even target a broke nikka but broke nikkas are always worried about them. :mjlol: