Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
To comment on this would have to be me commenting outside of myself and ignoring my personal experiences, in my personal experience as a few have said we usually don't give a fukk about each other, and we treat each other like strangers if not worse. Hell it's to many of us brainwashed that treat anything not black like royalty while looking down on the next brother/sister . . .it sounds good to defend our women and I'm aware of all the traps and manipulations young women have to look out for just maneuvering through life, much like the black man they have a target on their backs from birth for different and related reasons shyt I'd say they're in more danger depending on circumstances.

i'll treat black women that treat me like a brother like a sister but for the most part a majority treat ya like a nikka so it's business as usual.
I swear goofy nikkas get online and say shyt like bold is soo fukking stupid. Its like .0000001% of people doing this but goofies get online and make this the norm. I'm so glad I don't run into you goofy ass nikkas outside the net smfh. Feel so blessed to have real dudes in my circle and not some do y'all clowns.

With that said I do agree people treat folks they don't know as strangers but what else are you supposed to do? Everybody ain't your friend. You keep it cordial and do you and the same on their end. If more comes from that cool but if not cool too.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
So you subscribe to paying half the bills while doing the house keeping and your man does none of it. You sound desperate for dikk.
This is what happens when you're simping too much. You start to talk down to women who doesn't share the same point of view.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This is what happens when you're simping too much. You start to talk down to women who doesn't share the same point of view.
Dude is sexist and looks down on women. He thinks they need to be taken care of and can't do anything for themselves like they are kids or something.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear goofy nikkas get online and say shyt like bold is soo fukking stupid. Its like .0000001% of people doing this but goofies get online and make this the norm. I'm so glad I don't run into you goofy ass nikkas outside the net smfh. Feel so blessed to have real dudes in my circle and not some do y'all clowns.

With that said I do agree people treat folks they don't know as strangers but what else are you supposed to do? Everybody ain't your friend. You keep it cordial and do you and the same on their end. If more comes from that cool but if not cool too.

My nikka you want attention keep your self deluded retarded ass rants to yourself I don't have the time to treat retarded children like you with sense. Now from this point on I'll ignore your emotional ranting raving retarded ass.

And I know you got a bytch in you so feel free to respond hoe.

Swear these bytch nikkas online always typing kill me, wanna be heard ass nikka go talk to ya father . . .

I was mobile before now I'm not . . nikka I saw the alert and saw philmonroe name first thing that came to my head "what this retarded ass nikka got to say" he's one of those scrawny little nikkas you just patronize but never take serious.

I'm on a better path now little nikka i won't go back and forth with you because you aren't worth it, you a one off and done type nikka, you that stain in the trash from a old used up nut rag, for me to go back and forth with you would mean I acknowledge you as a peer and nikka I just don't I won't humor you and I even repped you with love and parting wisdom.

Peace.

P.S. I could have did the back and forth but I'm a bit rusty as I don't get into internet beefs anymore :mjlol: too much real shyt going on, now back to work and our routine programming :o: oh and thanks for the rep back I don't hate you little nikka I just don't acknowledge you.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My nikka you want attention keep your self deluded retarded ass rants to yourself I don't have the time to treat retarded children like you with sense. Now from this point on I'll ignore your emotional ranting raving retarded ass.

Swear these bytch nikkas online always typing kill me, wanna be heard ass nikka go talk to ya father
Truth is I'd legit break your jaw so nothing you say means shyt. You're a goofy bytch typing the shyt I quoted and if you mad about it stop being a goofy bytch that was raised by failures fakkit. With bold you should definitely take your own advice you worthless fakkit

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I rarely say this but OP is seriously a trash poster in every way imaginable

I honestly think it's a female pretending to be a dude

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I understand where she coming form but she has to realize its a free 4 for all out here:francis:..
Black men don't even protect & defend their children, some do but most don't:francis:unfortunately..

Yall best bet is to get your team together...
Thread like this brings the pettiness outta nikkas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Swear these bytch nikkas online always typing kill me, wanna be heard ass nikka go talk to ya father . . .

I was mobile before now I'm not . . nikka I saw the alert and saw philmonroe name first thing that came to my head "what this retarded ass nikka got to say" he's one of those scrawny little nikkas you just patronize but never take serious.

I'm on a better path now little nikka i won't go back and forth with you because you aren't worth it, you a one off and done type nikka, you that stain in the trash from a old used up nut rag, for me to go back and forth with you would mean I acknowledge you as a peer and nikka I just don't I won't humor you and I even repped you with love and parting wisdom.

Peace.

P.S. I could have did the back and forth but I'm a bit rusty as I don't get into internet beefs anymore :mjlol: too much real shyt going on, now back to work and our routine programming :o: oh and thanks for the rep back I don't hate you little nikka I just don't acknowledge you.
My guy I don't believe in Internet beefs. That's lames shyt. I called you out for talking stupid. Idgaf if you hate me or not you're not family, friend, or anything but a random online. You did acknowledge me though by being up in your feelings over me calling you a goofy for what you typed. Hell you didn't even speak on the part I agreed with so spare me the high road talk. Youre not the first or last cats that low key talk shyt about blacks with some generic bullshyt they love whites and blah blah I'm on your head. You don't like it fukk it it don't like it.

Lastly Internet goofy don't do the bytch thing of saying its all love and still drop insults that is lame shyt and hence why I called you out in the first place for lame shyt. You're a lame my guy and online IRL I'd tell you the same stuff. Don't believe me we can always meetup IRL to see whats real either through talking or however else you'd want to approach the situation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjlol:

Take that L when she leaves your azz and you realize you just sponsored that hoe for years. 50/50 no shame
Ni
The fact that black people generally have little generational wealth should be incentive for young black people to stay home until they get their chit together. And why do you think "stay at home nikkas" are bullchitting all day?

EDIT: Bruh above me beat me to it.
A lot of Black folks dont have that opinion. We had this thread because about parents booting them as soon as they are out of HS. A lot of issues in the Black community cant and won't be easily fixed.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think Londilon's point is that, if you are able, then why not pay ALL or the majority of he rent? At the same time, he is also advocating for pulling your money together, which I agree regardless of who makes more.

i think ultimately it's based on the couple's relationship. if i'm being serious though every example he's used is on some outlandish shyt. all the married couples i know split not only the bills, but also the household responsibilities 50/50. this notion of splitting the bills 50/50 while being an lazy bum is quite frankly some shyt i've heard/seen on the internet.... :manny:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i think ultimately based on couples relationship. if i'm being serious though every example he's used is on some outlandish shyt. all the married couples i know split not only the bills, but also the household responsibilities 50/50. this notion of splitting the bills 50/50 while being an lazy bum is quite frankly some shyt i've heard/seen on the internet.... :manny:
I think that's problem with a lot of stuff you see online the shyt don't translate to what most people see IRL. Hell to keep it funky most people that say the shyt online don't even see the wild shyt they claim IRL. They heard online from the next person smfh. Like you said I don't know cats who aren't basically 50/50 with everything. I'm sure its an example or two but most people are like partners however they split up the duties not no one person doing all the work and the other doing nothing

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
WTF is protecting our women? Am I obligated to save every black women in in her social, economic or political plight? Socially everyone’s got autonomy over themselves and cannot call upon another unless they are willing to admit they are a child, hence inferior and need adult supervision/protection. Economically, female empowerment gave women opportunity of outcome. Study and devote yourself to your craft and make money. There’s enough avenues to do so esp in western society. Politically minorities (men and women) are exposed to a system of white supermacy and are making collaborative effort to combat it. Asking on gender to bear the a greater burden once again requires an open admission if he others inferiors in said subject matter. A position women are always quite selective in admitting. So again WTF does our women mean?