Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women decided to cloak themselves in the fake “strong independent woman” mantra. Black women bathe in that bullshyt when they’re being pat on the head by whites and black male feminists pandering to them. When people are blowing smoke up their asses with the “queen Mother Earth who’s always been the savior/back-bone of the black community” bullshyt, they can’t get enough. The fake strong independent hustle only becomes problematic when it comes to taking responsibility and being accountable. When it comes to being responsible/accountable all of sudden black women don’t want to be seen as strong and independent anymore. When sho gets real then it’s everybody else’s fault.

Black women need to realize that people tune out this “woe is us black women” crybaby shyt. This chic is up here whining that whites don’t listen and take black women seriously like that’s a problem specific to black women. She’s crying about so-called sexism when the problem is racism. The metoo thing didn’t pop off when it was about the black woman who created it because whites don’t value black people. It’s not a woman thing it’s a race thing and as long as black women insist on shoving this feminism shyt down people’s throats they’re continue alienating a majority of straight black men.

Is that true?

I heard my friend tell his girl that she needs to be more strong for him. I've seem more men say the term "strong woman" than I've seen real women say it. I'm talking about offline. Online doesn't mean shyt to me.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're describing is a joint account. And if that's so then that is the exact same thing as splitting the rent. If all of our money is compiled together it would be impossible to know whose check is going to what. You should have left that part out of your OP because now the thread is being derailed because you said some dumb shyt without thinking it through.
But what nikkas are talking about is paying half the rent, not using a joint account to pay it. That means you check to see if your girl has 1000 dollars every month out of rent that cost 2000 a month. Instead of going into a joint account and pulling out 2000 a month.

The reason that is different is say your girl makes 2000 a check and you make 3000 a check. If you two have agreed that you both will put in half your check into the joint account every two weeks. By the end of the month you will have put in 3000 while she would have put in 2000, equaling 5000 a month. When you go to pay the rent, you will be contributing more than half for the rent.

50/50 is giving your girl the rent bill and asking for half up front, not dipping into a shared account.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I noticed that broke nikkas worry about gold diggers more than brehs who actually have money. A real gold digger wouldn't even target a broke nikka but broke nikkas are always worried about them. :mjlol:
Being able to afford does not behoove a person to finance someone else

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: and I'm a female.

Any chick that allows her man to work like a slave in the name of "providing" and doesn't do anything productive with her own money that benefits the couple, isn't a woman worth having. Then will start complaining about quality time :heh: bytch, he's tired! I'd rather us both work a reasonable amount of hours/days and collaborate our money effectively.
So you subscribe to paying half the bills while doing the house keeping and your man does none of it. You sound desperate for dikk.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what nikkas are talking about is paying half the rent, not using a joint account to pay it. That means you check to see if your girl has 1000 dollars every month out of rent that cost 2000 a month. Instead of going into a joint account and pulling out 2000 a month.

The reason that is different is say your girl makes 2000 a check and you make 3000 a check. If you two have agreed that you both will put in half your check into the joint account every two weeks. By the end of the week you will have put in 3000 while she would have put in 2000, equaling 5000 a month. When you go to pay the rent, you will be contributing more than half for the rent.

50/50 is giving your girl the rent bill and asking for half up front, not dipping into a shared account.
Ahhh, I think I get it. So she's still contributing, but maybe her portion doesn't cover all the bills, which means you'd be picking up the slack as well as proving her with any "spending" money.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being able to afford does not behoove a person to finance someone else
Real gold diggers wont even go out on a date with a "just getting by" nikka. Because that "just getting by, staying afloat" nikka wont pay for her drinks or buy her things during the courting process. So calling a girl who decides to settle down with a "just getting by" nikka and needs him to pay the rent, isn't a gold digger. She is his woman who he is responsible for taking care of. The fact that taking care of your women is looked down on in this forum speaks volumes.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:
You out here trying to mislead our young nikkas. So we posed to to pay for 100% everything, while she sit up on the couch and not do shyt? It's 2018, you lawst.
:comeon:

'She should find someone to provide for all her needs'
:russ:

They do nikka, its called being a simp
:lolbron:

If I'm bussing these bills hell yeah, we expect them to cook clean and all that other shyt, are you serious? But then again, alot of em lacking even basic skills. Most these hoes cant cook and damn near useless anyway.
:yeshrug:

GMB face card good
:wow:

Rackin up wins like mickey d's sell burgers
:wow::mjgrin:

What I'm saying is if your woman is taking care of the kids, shopping for the house, cooking for everyone, cleaning the house, maintaining everything outside of the bills, and working. If you can afford it, why wouldn't you pay the rent. You dont have to do anything but go to work, go home after work, eat dinner, serve dikk to your wife, and watch the game, and fall asleep.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Londilon's point is that, if you are able, then why not pay ALL or the majority of he rent? At the same time, he is also advocating for pulling your money together, which I agree regardless of who makes more.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It almost sounds like what keke is saying is that black women in America get treated like...black people in America.
:ohhh:

Op is a sucker too.

You don't say.....so that means black men, black children and the black elderly are also not protected...:ohhh:.

Ground breaking...:ohhh:

I guess I can really learn stuff from no talented entertainers and dumb radio shows...:ohhh:

Prynce

Daps
Other races put their women and children before themselves, maybe that is why blacks are at the bottom. We have no sense of code or taking care of our own. We fight against each other and dont help each other and dont protect our women and children. A shame.
I don't have a kid or a wife. So why should I put other people's women and kids before me?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Because black women had no choice but to be strong, because our men had been killed or captured or other otherwise incapacitated, our people now expect us to be normally. Other races stereotype us as hypersexual superhuman aggressive beasts who feel no pain and cant be raped.

We just want our humanity and respect as women. Just because we made due with poor circumstances doesn't mean we should. And i know a lot of it with in the community comes from the "dont need a man"/"independent" attitude which is a defense mechanism against being left unsupported and in a unstable situation or environment.