Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

I get what Keke sayin....props to her, no doubt......but WHAT THE FUKK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT:gucci:

Aren’t those damn near :pachaha:lyrics anyway ....lmao

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Take that L when she leaves your azz and you realize you just sponsored that hoe for years. 50/50 no shame

50/50 since day one:blessed:

You know who taught me that....my MOM AND BOTH MY SISTERS....my dad co-signed the whole thing:whoo:

I feel bad for all you cats raised in a messed up household with your single ass mom looking for someone to save her :mjcry:

I grew up right:whew:

wunder

Pro
Daps

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

Enough with the shaming tactics, OP.

Go ahead, listen to women, brehs. :mjgrin:

Daps
So... U tellin me I have to pay for
-rent
-utilities
-my personal bills
While she gets to pocket all her shyt. Meanwhile I still gotta:
-take her out and pay for dates
-buy her gifts
-and save a lil extra in the rainy day funds in case she has an emergency (cuz we looking out for 2 @ this point)

Breh....wtf type of 1950s shyt is that? Like, @ that point if im bushin her first time I get some attitude

Don't forget to factor cost of living in major cities nowadays

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo lmaooooo hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these women can't even think straight

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I dapped this post until

Daps
Reppin
DMV
For better or worst brehs...especially into climate if the woman has to work to help wth expensives cool. If a woman like Keke Palmer doesnt want that, that is her preference.

Daps
If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed.

So, black men aren't struggling just the same as black women, if not worse? We aren't under the heel of white supremacy and its attendant restrictions on our ability to grow wealth and improve our standing in life? Why do you clown black men who live with their gf/wife and expect the bills to be split? Why do you clown black men who still live at home in their 30s, when the rate of unemployment among us is exceptionally high and cacs aren't hiring black people in any jobs that pay a livable wage unless they're a black female or a fakkit? Some of you always want to shame black people for the struggle they endure in a system that was not built for us. :francis:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So... U tellin me I have to pay for
-rent
-utilities
-my personal bills
While she gets to pocket all her shyt. Meanwhile I still gotta:
-take her out and pay for dates
-buy her gifts
-and save a lil extra in the rainy day funds in case she has an emergency (cuz we looking out for 2 @ this point)

Breh....wtf type of 1950s shyt is that? Like, @ that point if im bushin her first time I get some attitude
are you making an investment or are you clueless as to how expensive it is to take care of themselves plus a child and sick relatives

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:camby: and I'm a female.

Any chick that allows her man to work like a slave in the name of "providing" and doesn't do anything productive with her own money that benefits the couple, isn't a woman worth having. Then will start complaining about quality time :heh: bytch, he's tired! I'd rather us both work a reasonable amount of hours/days and collaborate our money effectively.