Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I'm sorry but what incident is she specifically talking about? :patrice:
who exactly didn't get listened to....
  • Cosby women or something? he's going to trial twice now
  • R kelly? He actually went to trial. Aside from that, only one chick I can think of ever complained ...matter a fact didn't other women in his home even came to his defense?
  • Black women getting attacked by police/cacs? I can think of at least three cops off the top of my head who had some kind of accounting to do for it...

• Black women getting attacked by Asians? I can think of at least three stores(and an entire neighborhood) off the top of my head who had some kind of accounting to do for it...

So who are all these people she 's talking about:jbhmm:

It seems like she is talking in impassioned "twitter speak" generalizations from my position:jbhmm: ...but hey I could be wrong,:yeshrug: just tell me what incident(s) she's referring to :patrice:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
billbored.gif
:mjlol: @poiter As far transparent pandering simps on this forum, do you have the OP on your radar? Some of the shyt he be saying makes me think he's a troll & he doesn't believe what he be saying.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
in regards to Keke Palmer's comments... she's right on the surface level, but if we go deeper she's not 100% right.

Like how KeKe Palmer "low-high" key, tried to imply in that video, yes blk men do deserve blame. yea they'res alotta weak blk men in the blk community, who are too busy competing with women, don't lead, not the head of families, run from responsibilities, and blahzay blahzay.
However alot of that is because, that's what blk women created... back in the day, blk women selected men based on "can he provide?", "is he a strong family man?," "is he a good man, hard working man?"... nowadays, many blk women choose men for bull shyt vain reasons.. then get impregnated multiple times by these losers they choose, then by the time these blk women look for solid brothas, they have multiple mouths to feed, and are full of baggage.

the blk women that chose to be protected by blk men, are protected by blk men everyday in our community. it's the blk women who choose to be bad all by themselves, then as soon as reality strikes they start crying about not being protected.
this is what women do they make their beds, but when it's time to lay on their beds they made, they're kicking and screaming. nobody told blk women to be strong, and independent, they chose that role. blk women are the ones who told the world they're strong and independent... blk women are the ones who relish and brag about the power they yield in the blk community, but when shyt goes hay wire it's "i just want to be a woman"...

blk american women have more freedom than any other women in the world... they can wear whatever they want. they're not stopped from getting an education, blk american women sexuality is not controlled by no entity, but their selves, they're free to do whatever, go where ever, or however they want. all that, and they have the audacity to act like blk men are oppressing them. GTFOH

you either stay in your lane, or u fair game, it's a cold world get a snuggy... to many brothas seen enough of the bull shyt to fall for these shenanigans to quote the GOAT, "wipe your eyes and go be a woman, u saw the bull shyt coming" ...
when U see a blk woman cry about not being protected, ask yourself... where is her father? her uncle? her brother? her man? to where she's crying to random strangers on an internet forum about not being protected?

there goes your answer.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Purely anecdotal and reflects to her experience.

Who is she speaking too and about what? Keke Palmer isnt known for her activism. And from what I've seen people are more receptive to black women and their issues more than their male counterparts due to the nature of man(men must simply get over it whilst women are nutured).

Preach!

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Are you living paycheck to paycheck? If not, there is no excuse to be treating your woman like a roommate while expecting her to cook, clean, laundry your shyt stains, and shop for your needs. She should look for someone who can provide for her better.

:stopitslime:
You out here trying to mislead our young nikkas. So we posed to to pay for 100% everything, while she sit up on the couch and not do shyt? It's 2018, you lawst.
:comeon:

'She should find someone to provide for all her needs'
:russ:

They do nikka, its called being a simp
:lolbron:

If I'm bussing these bills hell yeah, we expect them to cook clean and all that other shyt, are you serious? But then again, alot of em lacking even basic skills. Most these hoes cant cook and damn near useless anyway.
:yeshrug:

GMB face card good
:wow:

Rackin up wins like mickey d's sell burgers
:wow::mjgrin:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP protecting your woman and splitting the bills are 2 things.

You can split the bills and protect your woman. Many folks split the bills cause they don't make a lot of money. That doesn't mean they aren't real men.

Also living with your mother doesn't mean you aren't a real man or have failed in life. There are men who live with their mother because they just went through a divorce, just finished college, mother is sick so they stay with them and etc.

Kats on here got to stop generalizing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even read what you wrote until just now. :gucci:. Are all those young adult Jews and Indians that live with their parents throughout their entire young adult hoods failures when they are building credit, careers, and eventually can purchase their own cars, shelter, and other tools of survival with ease when they are ready to move on?

Why are black people like you against wealth building? :jbhmm:.

This this and this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

And THAT is how you destroy an otherwise powerful statement brehs...

Matter of fact this might be one of those “cacs attempting to be black” threads:patrice:

@BmoreGorilla this requires further investigation

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I used to be on this dumb shyt but Nah. Too many black women either don't know what it means to be black or don't give a fukk about being black, and most don't give a fukk about black men like that. A lot of them view random black men as thugs no different from other races of women. If you don't know that woman or what she stands for or believes in then fall back.