Keke Palmer speaks the hard truth about living as a black woman

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dumb coli nikka's are so slow to catch on to the game of these fake woke bytches

nikka's love being shock troop's & foot soldier's talking down to other black men on the words of a bytch that will most likely end up being a bedwench once she finds a decent white man that wants to be in a relationship with her

it's the same shyt over and over again with these fake woke Shea butter twitter, you tube, Facebook bytches nikkas be hyping up on here nikka's be ( "you right sista girl" ing ) the most simplest bullshyt pro-black female rhetoric on only to find out that the bytch is only on the pro black wave on social media is because they couldn't get the white man they wanted

same song and dance and coli nikka's still can't catch on to this simple routine :francis:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She doesn't value herself. She is doing everything you do (pay half the bills, and provide sex), plus is your maid and personal shopper. Its not 50/50. Its more like 35/65.

You sound like a new and improved 2.0 version of @Draje breh. Tired of seeing you limp wristed faggits gallop out of the stables with this bullshyt.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
OP got me rollin :laff: talking about paying your girl's bills in 2018 like the average nikka got it like that OR women ain't independent and really don't even want that from their man. But I know he/she is trolling :troll:

Also, it's sad to say but most men who footing the bill for everything is not faithful :manny: if a nikka got bread like that and is financing your life ladies, he is also tricking off that money on another chick cuz he's obviously generous with his money.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Here we go again with the back and forth divisive bull....its too early for this bullshyt

Weren't we all being hung from the same tree at some point....having to use the same colored bathroom, waterfountains, and bus seats...
hate to say it but damn maybe we need to go back to that shyt for us to see we're all in this shyt together.... and stop the freaking resentment of one another....

STOP doing their damn dirty work....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So... U tellin me I have to pay for
-rent
-utilities
-my personal bills
While she gets to pocket all her shyt. Meanwhile I still gotta:
-take her out and pay for dates
-buy her gifts
-and save a lil extra in the rainy day funds in case she has an emergency (cuz we looking out for 2 @ this point)

Breh....wtf type of 1950s shyt is that? Like, @ that point if im bushin her first time I get some attitude
Facts. Thats bizzare. If im in a situation like this, I expect zero resistance to whatever I want to do.
Sandra Bland wasn't heard before she lost her life.

There was even recently a black woman attacked for being in a white area because police was called on her.

There was also a video showing a police drag a old lady on the highway while beating her and no one came to help her.

You dont see any other races of women being attacked that frequently.
A google search proves that is false. What you mean to say is that we pay attention only to what happens to black women.
Women of other races get attacked on the regs. Seriously, just pop on youtube or liveleak. That said, what are black men supposed to do when this happens?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brehs, I think we need to start protecting our women more. Stop demanding our women to be strong for us. We need to be strong for them. Its feminine to expect women to take up the slack like a bytch would.

If you live in your mom's home you failed. If you live with your gf/wife and you split the bills you failed. If you watched a black woman get assaulted and you do nothing, you are a bytch.

Get your 1950's conk ass the fukk up outta here:camby:

Black women and Black men need to pull there resources as close together and build together if they want to tackle the world. It takes two to make it work in the western world in 2018.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but what incident is she specifically talking about? :patrice:
who exactly didn't get listened to....
  • Cosby women or something? he's going to trial twice now
  • R kelly? He actually went to trial. Aside from that, only one chick I can think of ever complained ...matter a fact didn't other women in his home even came to his defense?
  • Black women getting attacked by police/cacs? I can think of at least three cops off the top of my head who had some kind of accounting to do for it...

• Black women getting attacked by Asians? I can think of at least three stores(and an entire neighborhood) off the top of my head who had some kind of accounting to do for it...

So who are all these people she 's talking about:jbhmm:

It seems like she is talking in impassioned "twitter speak" generalizations from my position:jbhmm: ...but hey I could be wrong,:yeshrug: just tell me what incident(s) she's referring to :patrice:

Agreed, but that's why I said what I said earlier. She's not talking about globally.
You can tell by how hurt she sounds.

She's literally talking about at home and in her circle.
I would bet money that when she was talking she had a particular anecdotal incident in mind.

And that's the problem with her statement. She's taking personal issues and using them to generalize an entire race/sex. This is what hurt people do.

We need to assess what issues are cultural/societal issues that will require mass change... or personal issues that will require personal change.

If I said that "marriage is impossible because women do not value men and the only way I could get married is if black women learned to value their men".... that would be me taking a personal issue and making it a cultural one that simply isn't true.

You could even throw duke lacrosse up there :francis: