Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have concluded my research.
Social Media makes everyone act at least 11% more zesty/feminine than they normally would. :jbhmm:

On a completely serious note. I would hate to be famous. People trolling you for clicks and likes is crazy.
He did too much
So did everyone critiquing him

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:gucci:

If you rewatch it, he was telling the security it’s cool. He was holding the security away from Hubie.

Person screaming DDG sounds like the more autistic one in that clip

I actually looked at it again. You're right. Security dude was the one talking shyt off camera not Keith Lee.

So yeah, I'll eat my words on him being ready to fight Hubie.

That nikka still annoys me tho!

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
ff4df12e4c0e34438b12297c91b8bbb31b989b22.gif

unrelated but i miss this dude man :mjcry:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Either black people are fake or just hide in the shadows praying on a black man's downfall and let out all that hate at the slightest fukk up :dead: shyt is pathetic

EVERYONE was praising what he does for small businesses, whether they watched his content or not

I always thought dude was a phony from jump :yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Social Media makes everyone act at least 11% more zesty/feminine than they normally would. :jbhmm:

On a completely serious note. I would hate to be famous. People trolling you for clicks and likes is crazy.
He did too much
Fax, social media generally is for women IMO

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't get what happend then.

He made it sound like BET last min made him switch seats and just throw in that lil bit and he and Tarji.

So is she saying this was planned all along?

What does she mean he wasnt in his assigned seat? Was someone else supposed to be sitting there and it was planned for her to give someone else the rose?

Is he saying BET made him move there because the other person wasn't in their seat to get the rose?
sassy nikka gone sass leave maxine shaw alone

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That sick son of a bytch would beg for his fukkin life if I was there and had one of my pocketknives with me, on gawd. I bet they were patting everyone down tho, thats the fukkin problem. Look what it led to :hhh:

He did too much
tenor.gif

Where the hell you been?! :dahell: You must be a father now