Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think people need to accept in 2024 that social media fame is a thing though.

Traditional fame isn't the only form of fame anymore and I for one like that. You don't need to be in LA or NYC to make it big. You can build your own audience and not rely on being a sports star, movie star, or musician to make money. So in that realm, good for the social media influencers. It's evened the playing field again. Even probably humbled celebrities a bit that Joe Schmoe from down the street can be seen as just as big a deal to a kid as they are.
I hate it

Gave us Tariq and Umar

Among others

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
BET is just a shyt show and should stop holding any type of events from now on

U got ratchet broads (ice spice, sexy redd) etc on stage twerking, cussing, and all other shyt, when u are also presenting gospel artist for awards for others

Have some fukking respect and book talented artists and not these saucy Santana nikkas

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taraji P Henson, Oscar nominated, Golden Globe Winner, Emmy nominated… one of the best black actresses of the past 20 years with a legit body of work responding to a nikka that started doing food reviews on Tik Tok two years ago.

She should have just ignored this nikka, he’s a legit nobody, I don’t give a fukk if he having his 15 minutes of fame it’s only cause nikkas gave him that clout. He did way too much with this stupid shyt and it’s clear he tryna play his “humble” role but his ego is getting to him. Goofy ass

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
nikka said "i hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, the way you look" :laff:

:deadrose: That Kenny diss quote will forever live in my soul. My mans went in the booth with the strength of the motherland just dry and wet hating :wow: .

As a profound in the closet hater, this touches the marsupial in such a majestic way.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This is different than the Tarahi thing. How's he supposed to react to a troll running up with a camera in his face? He even kept it cordial "I get your content. I watch you all the time."

Keith Lee is obviously a sensitive bytch.

He knows what Hubie does.

The right reaction is to laugh the shyt off like a man and move on.

nikka fighting his fellow influencers and internet celebrities..

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keith Lee is obviously a sensitive bytch.

He knows what Hubie does.

The right reaction is to laugh the shyt off like a man and move on.

nikka fighting his fellow influencers and internet celebrities..

You nikkas is nuts. I'm out here with my family minding my own business. Don't run up on me with a camera in my face on some trolling shyt and then say I'm the bad guy for not playing along.