Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get what happend then.

He made it sound like BET last min made him switch seats and just throw in that lil bit and he and Tarji.

So is she saying this was planned all along?

What does she mean he wasnt in his assigned seat? Was someone else supposed to be sitting there and it was planned for her to give someone else the rose?

Is he saying BET made him move there because the other person wasn't in their seat to get the rose?
i think Tarji was supposed to talk to the guy assigned to that specific seat as part of her skit. i guess dem dudes switched seats on their own accord, and she probably didnt know who he was and or what he looked like. I doubt they had a picture of him on da chair during rehearsals plus the pressures of live tv.

Dude acting like a bytch

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i think Tarji was supposed to talk to the guy assigned to that specific seat as part of her skit. i guess dem dudes switched seats on their own accord, and she probably didnt know who he was and or what he looked like. I doubt they had a picture of him on da chair during rehearsals plus the pressures of live tv.

Dude acting like a bytch
Dude clearly said BET asked him and his wife to move from their original seats to there and he had no clue about a skit.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don't believe him. She didn't know who he was and she was flirting with him in front of his wife (which I'm sure she didn't know he was married)

Taraji response

that nikka a sucka who overestimates his "celebrity" . Taraji a whole actress out here. What do you do? Drive around and eat food

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude clearly said BET asked him and his wife to move from their original seats to there and he had no clue about a skit
It's either bet's fault for putting him in da wrong seat or its on him for switching seats at some point with the other dude. Either way its not taraji's fault and it would of been a nothin moment if he aint get in his feelings lol

They dont gotta tell him about a skit, that' showbiz but he a tic toking geek lol

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I feel.where breh is coming from.

His wife probably all over that shyt so.i can imagine he wants to dispel cheating notions

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What does him being a humble Christian have anything to do with this?
His whole platform is based on a that persona. He broke character at the awards show with his IG post. I personally think it's all manufactured for clout like everything else with these influencers.

He either needs to keep playing his unbothered humble character...or be a prideful attention whore.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Either way its not taraji's fault and it would of been a nothin moment if he aint get in his feelings lol
Not only did he clearly state that BET asked him and his wife to move to those seats but he also clearly stated he had no problem with Tarji and that he knew she was confused just like he was and only blamed BET. :dead:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Imagine being such a follower ass retard that you get excited about and drive distances to try food at places some tiktoker says is good. Like what kind of silly shyt is that man? The way he conducts himself in these videos and apparently also in real life makes me feel like he was raised in a house with 12 females. He thinks he’s the smartest, most important bytch in any given room, while also being above the rest of us and it sickens me. Tired of you nikkas making anybody e-famous.

Luckily the only thing black folks love more than building up talentless hacks is tearing them down

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have concluded my research.
Social Media makes everyone act at least 11% more zesty/feminine than they normally would. :jbhmm:

On a completely serious note. I would hate to be famous. People trolling you for clicks and likes is crazy.
He did too much
So did everyone critiquing him
Where you been :ohhh: