Status
Not open for further replies.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Shes a quality pick of the litter.

I don't know why yall nikkas are so critical of her she's cute, smart, not overweight, classy, and will have her money/career on point. Nothing to really complain about, probably a 8 out of 10 in my books.

I will admit she ain't for me though. I like thick girls and she doesn't weigh nearly enough or have enough curves a girl thin like that must be tall for me be attracted to her and she ain't tall either. I also don't have any idea what her personality/hobbies is like does she like to drink, travel, into cars, sports, food/cooking, working out, sex/freaky etc. Some smart girls are so damn dry.

Intelligence is a great trait but I don't want it to be the number one thing defining every aspect about someone life.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
this is the kind of girl you should be simping over
-she was an intel science fair finalist
-she has a full tuition college scholarship
-nasa named an asteroid for her
-she codes for Microsoft, has 3 publications, 2 patents, has pitched to Daymond John, and is about to sell her invention to Chevron.

our black queens :salute:

Well you shouldn't simp over any woman but okay.

Daps
SMH at the comments I ain't got a wide nose:mjpls: either despite two of my grandparents having them

tbh alot of people around the horn don't either

this is exactly why I let my hair grow into a kaepernick fro so people don't question my race

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
some of yall miserable ass fukkers man
:francis:

for those saying shes too skinny, use your common sense and look at her momma
shes gonna fill out as she gets older and after having a kid or 2.
then shes gonna be smart, high accomplished, beautiful and paid Black woman!
:blessed:

congrats to the little sister.
:salute:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The same n*ggas in here to talk sh*t about her not being built like a fat sloppy buick truck are the same ones who will get mad when a man that is white will admire her for her natural beauty and intelligence. :scust:
I know looks matter and it's the first thing we see but damn y'all. :scust:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
She hardly looks like a black woman in certain pictures. She's the type of woman that will intimidate me solely off her credentials and achievements alone :mjcry: what does the person that she goes home to every night look like though? :mjpls:
Thank you for your honesty

A lot of nikkas need to be the smarter, richer, better looking one in the relationship, which basically rules out all but the bottom of the barrel when it comes to women :mjgrin:

Good luck negus :mjgrin:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
You shouldn't be simping for any woman regardless of their accolades. And accomplishing what she has doesn't equate to her to being a great wife or mother which is vital when building a family.

Real talk, she should be praised for her accomplishments and intelligence, but if she doesn't do it for you sexually, no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.