Status
Not open for further replies.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps

y'all realize NoBBCHE = National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers, right?

probably not.

i don't want to cape, but it's interesting how racially ambiguous women on here are praised literally everyday (RTG threads, for example). yet, when a girl with clear black ancestry is posted here who has some semblance of tangible accomplishment, brehs immediately get defensive and come up with every excuse under the sun to discredit her. that's the very definition of bytch-assedness.

i thought it was bullshyt, but BW may have a point about a sizable amt of brehs after all, you literally have brehs on here whose greatest accomplishment is an xvideos marathon salty about the achievement of another woman. this what a lot of nikkas been reduced to in america... jealous of your female counterpart. y'all fake militants expose yourselves everyday... :wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She's doing the damn thing but her head is too big for her body.

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
some guys on here might think that i wanted them to like her because of her accomplishments. thats not exactly true. i thought she was actually gorgeous and i thought ppl would agree...her accomplishments were only another aspect i wanted to add. intelligent people aren't entitled to ur attention. :hubie:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
some guys on here might think that i wanted them to like her because of her accomplishments. thats not exactly true. i thought she was actually gorgeous and i thought ppl would agree...her accomplishments were only another aspect i wanted to add. intelligent people aren't entitled to ur attention. :hubie:

Her accomplishment are exactly what make her unattractive to a lot of men here who would have otherwise found her attractive.

The majority of these instagram celebrities these guys lust over don't have much going on for themselves outside of having lots of followers and the ability to sell waist trainers, these guys know that if they had enough money, they could rent these women out for a night or two.

The same cannot be said about the class of woman in the OP, money and being "flown out" probably won't impress her, she'd be harder to fukk. These dudes want dumb and pretty women who can easily be manipulated and taken advantage of for their benefit. Any woman outside of those parameters is intimidating to them.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The same dudes who spend all day crying about "average black men not being desired" won't hesitate to shyt on their physical equals in black women:skip:
Simply reverse the gender and watch how the same ones will claim how black women aren't checking for his caliber.

TLR is a great case study on the Black inferiority complex.

Still entertaing though :popcorn:.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm fairly sure she has no problems finding dudes to simp over her in real life.

She's slim, cute, and most importantly has a vagina.

She's not attractive enough to get a boner by just looking at her pictures, so there's no logical reason why guys should be blowing her up on internet forums. She does get props for her accomplishment as would be the case with any black woman or man that has done what she has done. But as far as a sex symbol, it ain't gonna happen.

However, if you put her in a corporate environment and damn near every single bruh in the building would be trying to spit.

Status
Not open for further replies.